10 years Administrative experience
2 years Teaching experience
Solid knowledge of managerial and Office Administration
Customers include large Business firms and local authorities
Ideally, I am seeking a H.R manager or office management role in any firm .
Passed Pre Degree ( Kerala university) (1995-1997)
Passed Bachlor Degree of Commerce (Dr. B.R Ambedkar University , Agra) (2003 to 2005)
Passed Master of Business Administration (C.V Raman University, Chhattisgarh) (2008-2010)
Microsoft Certified Profession (Windows 2000 Pro)
IELTS (Academic) – 6.5
Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
English , Hindi & Malayalam
From 1997 June to 2002 April
Business Partner Café de Europa , Trivandrum , Kerala .
• Hiring , over overseeing kitchen employees
• Managing Food Orders
• Publicity, special promotions
• Annual employee appreciation party
From 2005 June to 2008 May
Worked as Office Manager in Rickwerg International, Mumbai.
• Organizing meetings
• Arranging appointments
• dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• supervising and monitoring the work of secretarial, clerical and administrative staff
• managing office budgets
• liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• delegating tasks to junior employees
• organizing induction programmers for new employees
• handling staff recruitment and appraisals
• attending meetings with senior management
• keeping personnel records
From 2010 June to 2012 March
Worked as an Administrative Assistant in Okostrom Energy , KINFRA Park ,Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala.
• Identification of new developments
• Negotiation of lease agreements with landowners and agents
• Undertake all necessary risk assessments
• Management of grid connection applications
• Liase with statutory and non statutory planning authorities
From 2012 March –2014 April
Worked as an Assistant Professor of Business Management in Cyberlyne –Institute of Management & Technology , Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala.
• Helping the professor for creating the material for students
• Conducting lectures and preparing the material for graduate and undergraduate students
• Analyzing the material for the students and providing them guidance on various aspects of the subjects
• Utilizing the skills and qualities by assigning work to the students
• Helping the students for completing their project work
• Providing a guidance to the students for developing their career as well as making them familiar with different career opportunities
• Profound knowledge of this field and ability to assimilate the skills for the better results
• Ability to collect the material and chunk it for the proper lesson planning
• Ability to advise the students on their academic problems
• Good organizational skills and problem solving attitude
From 2014 April –Till today
Working as H.R Manager in RAV Trade Links , Kollam, Kerala.
• To Maintain And Develop HR Policies, Ensuring Compliance And To Contribute The Development Of Corporate HR Policies
• To Develop The HR Team, To Ensure The Provision Of A Professional HR Service To The Organization. Manage A Team Of Staff. Responsible For Mentoring, Guiding And Developing Them As A Second Line To The Current Position.
• To Ensure Timely Recruitment Of Required Level / Quality Of Management Staff, Other Business Lines Staff, Including Non-Billable Staff With Appropriate Global Approvals, In Order To Meet Business Needs, Focusing On Employee Retention And Key Employee Identification Initiatives.
• Provide Active Support In The Selection Of Recruitment Agencies Which Meet The Corporate Standard. Ensure Corporate Branding In Recruitment Webs And Advertisements
• Develop, Refine And Fine-Tune Effective Methods Or Tools For Selection / Or Provide External Consultants To Ensure The Right People With The Desired Level Of Competence Are Brought Into The Organization Or Are Promoted.
• Prepare Information And Input For The Salary Budgets. Ensure Compliance To The Approved Salary Budget; Give Focus On Pay For Performance And Salary Benchmarks Where Available. Ensure Adherence To Corporate Guideline On Salary Adjustments And Promotions. Coordinate Increments And Promotions Of All Staff.
• To Facilitate / Support The Development Of The Team Members
• To Facilitate Development Of Staff With Special Focus On Line Management
• To Recommend And Ensure Implementation Of Strategic Directions For People Development Within The Organization
• Ensure A Motivational Climate In The Organization, Including Adequate Opportunities For Career Growth And Development
• Administer All Employee Benefit Programs With Conjunction With The Finance And Administration Department
• Responsible For Corporate HR Function.
• Responsible For Overall Centralized HR Admin Function
• Counseling And Guidance Cell – Provide Support To Managers In Case Of Disciplinary Issues
• Oversee The Central HR Administration . (Employee Offer Letters , Salary Letters And Employment Contracts , Approve Updated Organizational Charts On A Monthly Basis And Maintain Complete / Accurate Personnel Records).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.