I possesses over 5 years of Administration and human resources organizational development experience. My expertise includes talent management, and organizational development . Am passionate about my career and helping businesses make the most of their resources and helping individuals make the most of their job search. In addition to my HR work, I teach Arabic for foreign students and individuals in Lebanon.proficiency level language skills (Arabic, English); advanced computer skills
Bachelor of Arts – Business Management, Notre Dame University-Louaize, Lebanon, 2010 graduate
E-Business: How to build an effective website, with a focus on e-commerce.
International Business: A complete study on Bank Audi’s potential expansion opportunities.
Organizational Behavior: Managers’ proper organizational performance.
Internship report: SWOT analysis, strategic planning process, and Porter’s Five Forces.
Wellspring Learning Community (IB World School) 6/2013-present
HR & Recruitment Assistant
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Reconciles the benefits statements.
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
Handles Health Insurance benefits procedures
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Updates and prepares all documentation for recruitment fairs (handouts for potential employees regarding salary and benefits, sample contracts, presentations)
• Pre-screen all potential local and foreign applicants, using a combination of documentation, phone interviews, face-to-face screening or Skype before scheduling interviews with Senior Management Team
• Schedules all in-person interview
• Prepares job offers
• Prepare Foreign Staff Work permit and Residence card application.
• Prepare regular documentation or declarations for Ministry of Finance, National Social Security Fund, and Ministry of Labor.
• Handle travel arrangements
MG Sal Holding Group Beirut Hamra 12/2011-6/2013
Admin and HR Assistant
• Monitoring and controlling employee attendance
• Updates personnel record and ensures completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
• Maintains all personnel files.
• Maintains and follows up on vacations, i.e, sick leaves, annual leaves, etc. and updates the vacation balance on the computer’s databank.
• Follow up on the insurance procedures such as preparing all necessary documents (distribution and collection of insurance applications, updating, renewing insurance files and communication with the company’s insurance brokers).
• Handling administrative & personnel responsibilities with regards to NSSF, Income tax forms and procedures, time attendance and annual leaves.
• Handling business travel, visas and accommodation bookings.
• Handling properly phone calls, dealing with incoming e-mails & faxes.
• Handling the Petty Cash.
• Handling all office supplies.
• Follow up on maintenance contracts of the company.
• Managing the Group annual events.
• Assisting in the planning, preparation and coordination of meetings, conferences and telephone calls conferences; insuring managers are well-prepared for their meetings.
• Negotiating with vendors, maintaining office equipment, purchasing supplies.
Private tutor:( Part time job) 01-2009 / present
• Teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
• Teacher/Supervisor at home.
• Responsibilities include (Teaching English, Arabic, Maths& Sciences for the elementary and intermediate level.)
• Supervising everything related to the kids as far as school, studies. Accompany Act as a general supervisor and be a good teacher.
NOTRE DAME UNIVERSITY Shouf, Lebanon 10/2007 – 06/2008
1. Trained library users on effective techniques for searching library’s catalog and electronic resources.
2. Catalogued and classified documents based subject area.
3. Evaluated library resources periodically and recommended new materials, via written reports, in coordination with the main campus.
Advisor Assistant Shouf, Lebanon 10/2008 -5/2010
• Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner
• Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
• Maintain proper schedules and proper computer records (phone numbers, addresses…)
• Maintain records and proper filing system
organizing and maintaining paperwork
INDYACT Gemmayze, Lebanon 06/09 – 09/09
1. Prepared and managed correspondence, reports, and documents.
2. Created and maintained a database for applicants and grantees for fundraising projects.
3. Managed several workshops for Arab participants in Lebanon.
4. Documented all minutes of meetings.
5. Acquired and organized all materials required for international visitors such as Visas, flight tickets, and hotel reservations.
6. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence and other material.
7. Provides assistance to clients or visitors when needed
Lebanese Labor Law:Essentials and Latest Developments- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut & Mount Lebanon
TECHNICAL & PERSONAL SKILLS
Languages: English (fluent), Arabic (fluent), and French (fair)
Office: Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Design: Adobe Photoshop
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent administration skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Team work and partnering
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Drive for results
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.