Always trying to get the best out of myself and in everything around me (both online and off line). Being Product Manager or Product Owner. Preferably working for large international companies. Speaking 3 languages fluent. Open for exciting new challenges at many locations in the world.
4/2014 to current Metro Systems Gmbh Düsseldorf
Freelance agile Business Analyst / Product Owner with extensive knowledge of Sitecore
Helping out 26 Metro (/Makro) countries to a new website based on Sitecore
Product Owner/ business analyst in a scrum team
Working closely with development team in Prague – CZ. Regularly onsite.
Main areas: back end UX, front end UX, personalization & content targeting, digital asset management
Tools: Sitecore 7.2, Jira, HPQC, Omniture
Training coordinator and giving trainings on Sitecore to editors and marketing in different countries. Organizing ‘Knowledge Snacks’.
11/2013 to 01/2014 GreenGraffiti Amsterdam
Sales Manager a.i.
At GreenGraffiti I brought more structure businesswise as well as in a commercial sense. I wrote a sales plan and pushed sales. This was a temporary assignment.
02/2011 to present Sequoia Art Management / Sequoia Tees Amsterdam
Founder/ Owner / CEO
Owner of an online company offering unique art by the world’s greatest artists in limited edition on numbered T-shirts. Designed to offer the best customer experience. See www.sequoiatees.com and www.sequoiatees-dcs.com. This is now a hobby project with a 1 hour work load per week.
Invented concept, development and execution
Selection of suppliers
Worldwide contracts with approximately 400 artists
International sales- and marketing communication
• SEM (Adwords)
• Facebook advertising
• Free publicity (i.e. Art Review magazine, Italian Flair magazine, Second Sight magazine, USA television)
Pop-Up exhibitions in Berlin (Oct. 2012) and Amsterdam (Dec. 2012)
08/2007 to 03/2012 Sogeti Nederland B.V. Vianen
Creative Internet Business Consultant
Assignments at a variety of clients as consultant and product manager. Also many internal projects like writing concepts, consultancy, participation in bids and giving workshops. Working within the Portals & CMS unit.
Consultant web analytics Pragmatic and functional introduction of web statistics for a marketing support department and teaching generic internet and web statistics to consultants. Client: Rabobank
• Web analytics hands-on use of software and orders (WebSensor)
• Development training and teaching it: web analytics (use of software, analytics, advice)
• Development training and teaching it: general internet (general overview, user experience, SEM, social media, web analytics, reputation management, future of internet)
Product manager of one of the best visited websites of the Netherlands, www. telefoongids.nl, plus successfully putting to market a brand new concept. Client: DTG
• Website management: Customer Experience (including usability, design, functionality), search, SEO, web analytics, issue management, new releases management, testing, partner relations
• Put to market and managing winkelspotter.nl (360 degree photo’s in shopping streets and in shops)
• Put to market product comparison part of detelefoongids.nl
International consultancy B2C country- and brand websites to a new CMS (Sitecore). Client: FrieslandCampina
• Helping international marketing departments choosing functionality, lay-out and content
Tighten requirements and writing functional design for a new web shop aiming the blind, visually impaired and dyslexic. Client: Dedicon
• Retrieving requirements from stakeholders
• Business analysis
• Brown paper sketching / prototyping new website and testing with stakeholders
• Writing functional design including functionality, design guidelines, interaction scheme
Internal at Sogeti:
Organizing and hosting of a series of evenings called ‘Tall Tales’ with each night 3 or 4 speakers out of my own network presenting on a subject in the broadest sense of communications and always with a laugh. Usually 80 or more attendees.
Inventing and sketching a new application for HRM to show the possible career path of employees
Gathering and sharing of information on ‘new communications’ (interactive television and radio, mobile communications and casual & serious gaming)
Business development for having Sogeti set foot on the ground at casual and serious gaming companies
Advisory in bid projects with emphasis on concept development
Off line learning to e-learning concept creation with video and game
Inventing a communications internet concept for a large school (ROC)
Supporting sales staff at clients (mostly about reputation management)
Creating and presenting a unique interactive presentation on video about co-creation
Creating a workshop ‘Internet Consultancy’ and taught it
Presenting a lecture on ‘Reputation Management’
Other work experience
• 2004 – 2007 Uitgeverij ViaVia – Manager Sales & Internet Development
• All around product management for the (former) websites viavia.nl, vondst.nl and boten.nl
• Functional site development for boten.nl. Managed the development of the website including functionality, user experience (usability, design, interaction) and SEO
• Manager of internal sales department. 18 FTE + interns.
• 1996 – 2004 Okidoki Communications – Founder/ Owner/ CEO
• Creative and functional website development including concept development, managing site builders with functionality, user experience (usability, design, interaction) by surveying among the users
• Managing 5 to 15 volunteers continuously
• 2001 – 2002 RLC Business Consultants – Process development & Supervisor
• Managing approx. 30 FTE call center employees
• Writing a process for a telephone enquiry service to an online service.
• 2000 – 2001 SBS/ Endemol (@Fun) – Channel Manager Love & Food
• All around product management for the (former ‘love’ and ‘food’ channels) of sbsnet.nl
• Managed the development of the website including functionality, user experience (usability, design, interaction) and SEO
• Managing 5 FTE editorial staff & TV host
• 1991 – 1997 Sumisho Computer Systems – Purchaser, Internet Consultant, General Affairs
• 1989 – 1991 Ziekenfonds Amsterdam en O. – Administrative employee
• 1978 – 1984 & 1986 tot 1988 – Waiter & DJ a.o. De Ster, Americain, Vijff Vlieghen
• 1984 – 1986 & Q4 1987 – Abroad – various activities
Cambridge C2 level, RUP, High Performance Team workshop, Metaplan, Regatta, Stakeholder Management, Effective Communications, Negotiating and Conflict Control, Human Behavior and more.
September 2013 – February 2014: various MOOC’s. Certificates from:
1. MIT Boston – Innovation and Commercialization
2. Pennsylvania State University – Creativity, Innovation and Change (with distinction)
3. University of Virginia – New Models of Business in Society
4. University of Virginia – Design Thinking for Business Innovation
5. University of Austin – Age of Globalization
Dutch (native), English (full professional proficiency – C1), German (full professional working proficiency – C1), French (elementary proficiency)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.