A self-motivated, compassionate and highly competent Healthcare Assistant combining several years ‘hands on’ knowledge and key experience gained in a variety of healthcare settings including residential, nursing home, domiciliary and special package care; key exposure gained in supporting and caring for service users dealing with dementia, learning disabilities, vulnerable adults and the elderly.
Education and Qualifications
• BSc ACCT Degree in Accountancy: University of Gloucestershire Aug 2010 – Mar 2013
• Fire Safety | Health and Safety | Food Hygiene | Infection Control | First Aid | POVA January 2013
• Moving and Handling Training (Hoisting and Sliding Sheet) May 2013
• Moving and Handling Training (Superior Care) April 2012
• Health and Safety (COSHH & RIDDOR)
• Fire Training | Infection Control (MRSA) | Pressure Area Care | Confidentiality
• Food Hygiene | Basic Life Support | Managing Aggression | Mouth Care | Mobility | Skin Integrity | Sleeping
Healthcare Assistant (September 2011 – Present)
Superior Care Limited, Kent
• Working across a variety of care and residential homes fully supporting service users with learning disabilities, dementia and the elderly
• Fully assisting them to gain independence and supporting their personal care needs sensitively and appropriately to high standards
• Duties include; personal hygiene, assistance with laundry, preparing meals and drinks and moving and handling using hoist and other safe equipments
Domiciliary Carer (January 2011 – November 2011)
Allied Care Company
• Assisted client with their basic needs; personal care, shopping, and laundry, preparation of meals and prescribed medication
• Complied with all medicine policies, including storage, administering and record keeping
Completed training with Caxton Training Service Ltd including one week practical experience in nursing and residential home (November 2010 – December 2010)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.