A Business Executive, with chemical engineering background and knowledge in managing people and manufacturing process. Communicates well at all levelsl and is able to form working relationships quickly with a wide range of people. Background in food and oil & gas sector, mainly in marketing, sales, HR, quality and process control. Also, responsible in related issues such as recruitment, KPI and payroll. In addition, managing operation of factory whilst acting as quality assurance officer.
A Business Executive, with chemical engineering background and knowledge in managing people and manufacturing process. Communicates well at all level and is able to form working relationships quickly with a wide range of people. Background in food and oil & gas sector, mainly in marketing, sales, HR, quality and process control. Also, responsible in related issues such as recruitment, KPI and payroll. In addition, managing operation of factory whilst acting as quality assurance officer for the product produced and being a consultant in poultry related business. Opted finance and change management studies, while doing MBA.
Durham University Business School United Kingdom
Master of Business Administration (MBA) September 2013 – September 2014
Major Elective : Finance
University Science Malaysia Malaysia
Bachelor (Hons) Chemical Engineering July 2006 – April 2010
Major Elective : Process Control
Perak Matriculation College Malaysia
‘A’ Level April 2005 – April 2006
Major Elective : Biology
LUCKY POULTRY (M) SDN BHD Malaysia
Assistant Operations Manager
October 2011 – May 2013
• Managing process and product flow (input-output). Increase operations efficiency by 50%.
• Part of HSSE team of the factory to ensure safety measure in factory and working condition for the worker (for eg: the usage of PPE). Set up safety training program for the company and liaise with police and fire brigade for drills. Resulted in no accident at workplace.
• Set up standard for quality of product produce and trained the workers on the importance of quality. Resulted in decrease of defect products by almost 100%.
• Liaise with quality assurance team to communicate the importance of food sanitation, safety and hazard.
• Did Slaughtering site visit monthly for quality control
• Responsible for waste water flow and treatment. Worked closely with health officer and vendor to maintain high standard of environment friendly that was set up by the health official. Resulted in clean environment with less to no odour, also reduced the pesticide problem by 70%.
• Monitored day to day operations activities this includes shift at night.
• Worked closely with operation and logistic team to smoothen the factory operation. This is to ensure compliance to procedures and timely execution of all operations. Resulted in efficiency of stock movement and ensured inventory accuracy to at least 90%.
• Overseeing and supervise daily warehouse operation (cold room). Ensuring smooth running of incoming, outgoing activities following FIFO.
• Worked together with food consultant in producing HACCP, GMP and HALAL standard for our factory and products. HALAL and Food handling process certified.
• Responsible for recruiting factory worker and trained the worker in proper method of working.
• Liaise with sales and marketing team to estimate upcoming sales, promotions and new store opening in future. This is to ensure products standard and quantity are met. Also, easing the logistic preparation. Resulted in efficiency of sales operations.
SALES AND MARKETING
• Assisted in leading the sales and promotion team of Sakura Chicken in Johor particularly Johor Bahru. Came up with various promotional events and work together with the management of the supermarkets to be involved in their promotional activities. Sales increase by 50%.
• Managed and monitored promoter’s business performance. Monitored sale and discipline at work and feedback to higher management based on KPI company.
• Provided customer service to customers and sales outlets operator and was the main person regarding any feedback from customer or supplier or the government regarding the company product.
• Recruited and selected promoter. Advertised promoter job through various channel and also headhunted the promoter in supermarkets to be part of team in promoting the products. Trained promoter and provide rotation schedule so it will be easier for any changing or replacement.
JURU RUBCOIL SDN BHD Malaysia
June 2011 – July 2011
• Operated as main point of contact for clients, suppliers and consultants.
• Responsible for submission of client’s technical drawing, work programs for submission and approval
• Planned work schedule and delivery of equipment to site
• Raised material requisition for local material ordering where applicable
FLAVOUR RIGHT SDN BHD Malaysia
May 2010 – May 2011
• Responsible on the daily operations of farm. Liaise with farm manager in handling all aspects of farm operation especially in maintaining the farm cleanliness and chicken health.
• Assisted Veterinary officer in sampling of chicks and blood. Also, responsible in purchasing vaccination and all farm related equipment
• Assisted Veterinary officer in arranging schedule for chicks intake and chicken to be exported to Singapore or sell locally.
• Documented and reported on farm status (chicks intake, mortality and any disease outbreak and farm condition)
• As company PR in dealing with public, DVS Malaysia and AVA Singapore in terms of import export of birds, public complaints and disease problem.
FARM’S BEST FOOD INDUSTRY
• Was assigned to be part of production team.
• Operated and monitor daily operation in waste water plant treatment and was part of team in improving the waste water flow and efficiency
• Sampled the treated water and sent to lab for analysis. Also did manual analysis of the influent and effluent through acidity test and through observations.
• Being part of Documented and reported waste water operation.
• Part of Research and Development department (Note: Could not disclose on job responsibility as confidential agreement has been signed)
Skills & Strengths
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Able to work under pressure while managing a team to achieve results in specified timeline.
• Extrovert and able to communicate effectively with personals from all level of expertise.
• Hardworking and willing to work extra hours in order to accomplish tasks
Malay (Mother Tongue) English (Excellent)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.