Experienced and well educated General Manager with a Financial Services background currently planning a move to the UK within 2 months and seeking career progression in preferably London's Financial sector.
Please refer to my CV for further info on experience and education.
Education And Qualifications
Executive MBA (Graduate School of Business and Law) 2014 (currently studying via correspondence)
SMSF Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) associate member (2014)
Diploma of Financial Services inc Self-Managed Super Fund Specialist (2012)
Bachelor of Business – Majoring in Finance – Graduated with Distinction (RMIT) (2010 – 2012)
Bachelor of Civil Engineering, (Sydney University) (2007- 2010 )
Higher School Certificate 93.4 UAI, (St Joseph’s College Hunters Hill)
General Manager – Victoria & Queensland (2012 – Current)
Spring Financial Group Limited January
Reason for Leaving Career Progression
• General Manager of two teams of financial advisors in Victoria & Queensland
• Financial advisor to each state’s High Net Worth clients (HNW)
• Ongoing development of sales and business processes
• Member of the company’s internal Investments Committee (Investment Selection)
• Senior Strategic Manager within the business
• Recruitment of new advisors
• First point of contact for personal clients and responsible for all clients in each managed state including but not limited to the HNW.
• Advising on areas such as Financing, Tax, Superannuation (inc. Self-Managed Super Funds), Equities, Property Investment, Estate Planning & Risk Management (Insurance)
• Solutions Sales & Technical Knowledge training of current and new employees
• Interviews, background checks and hiring of new staff.
• Achieving & reporting on KPIs and reach targets
• Managing the internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) software and quality control of all advisors client records for compliance
• Ensuring compliance requirements were being met under our Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) and Corporate Real Estate License
• Sourcing, researching and selecting new investment opportunities for clients inclusive of Equities, Property and Fixed Interest investments (both nationally and internationally)
• Managing end to end client relationship – generating new business, commitment of relationship, sales process and client maintenance/reviews
• Ongoing personal training (financial knowledge, sales & management)
• Internal promotions from Junior Advisor to State Manager within 12 months
• Promoted to General Manager of Vic & Qld within 24 months of initial employment
• Involvement in the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process
• Meeting and exceeding all targets to the point of generating revenue of over $500,000 per month (the sum of both managed offices)
• Top performing advisor for each quarter consistently for my entire employment (even whilst in management), meeting and exceeding all on target earnings (OTE)
Project Engineer (2007 – 2010)
(Contracts and Project Management)
Reason for Leaving Pursuit of further study / Career Change
• Negotiating, executing and managing construction contracts
• Supervising various construction projects
• Maintaining a large portfolio of clients
• Managing project budgets
• Assisting with project accounting
• Processing contracts and administrative tasks
• Project cost estimation
• First point of contact for many corporate and high net worth clients
• Working well within a team environment and contributing to the success of the business
• Providing outstanding client relations and customer service
• Handling complex project budgets and displaying a high level of numeracy
• Maintaining client information and data bases
• Liaising with clients and potential clients to win new business
• Identifying client needs
• Training and managing new and junior staff
Post-tensioning Technician (2010-2012)
Australian Pre-Stressing Services
Role and Responsibilities
• Team Leader and responsible for training juniors
• Safety Officer responsible for abiding to OHS regulations (Green Card Certified)
• Responsible for running and organising day to day pre stressing of concrete materials
• Managing daily tasks required for a smooth and safe production of construction projects.
• Part time work whilst completing current study towards Business / Finance Degree.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.