A vast experience in Finance, Marketing and Supply chain management in UK and abroad, looking to be placed in UK or abroad.
Strong accounting and managerial background with senior level local/international experience and cross sector acquaintance. Good strategic appreciation and vision, able to build and implement sophisticated plans with a proven track record explicitly supporting business needs. Self-driven and reliant, sets aim and targets and lead by example, collaborative approach with good interpersonal skills to engage, motive and encourage others through changes. Highly focused with a consistent track record of successfully delivering full lifecycle implementation to tight scales and within budget, I am currently looking to continue a career in a financial management position.
Business Financial Management and Personal
New Business Development P & L Management Global Historic, Religious, Soci
High Growth Strategy Management Accounts al, Cultural Awareness
SWOT and PEST Budget Preparation Predicting Future Trends
Future Trends Interpreting Financial Data Financial and Immigration Reg
Strategic Planning Auditing ulations
Attention to Details
IT and Communication
November 2007 – Present
Financial Controller (UKMigrate.com, London – Global Business Immigration, Residency and Citizenship)
• Producing Accounts and Monthly Financial Statements
• Financial Planning
• Budgetary forecasting
• Analysing financial performance and forecast
• Cash-flow management
• Data collection, preservation and presentation for Audits
• Overseeing tax and regulatory compliance issues
• Liaising with official of government and regulatory bodies
• Preparing comprehensive business report
Marketing Executive Toyota Rwanda Kigali Rwanda Central Africa
• Direct Accounting
• Custom Marketing coordinated with supplier (Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan) & partners
• Customer relationship process and management
• Competitive Bidding (Preparing and following up of major purchase tender of government and non government organisation)
• Data mining including deferential pricing and monitoring competitors activities
• Attended Toyota conferences in Egypt, Iran, Kenya, Uganda and Burundi and a training event on Kaizen System in Japan
Account Manager Utexrwa S A R L Kigali Rwanda Central Africa
• Liaising with biggest client Ministry of Defence along with Dealers
• Competitive Bidding (Coordination of all the Government and NGO purchase tenders)
• Comprehensive inventory control (supply chain management)
• Credit Control
• Budgeting and targets
• Managing a team of 15
Gulf Air Kampala Uganda
• Fares and Ticketing
• Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance
• Baggage Tracing and claims handling
• M.sc International Business Management – De Montfort University
• B.com – Saurashtra University
Accounting and Auditing
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.