Review of my credentials will indicate that I am a qualified and high performing individual with excellent professional and technical skills achieved via rich cross-functional exposure of 21 years across the industry.
I am an innovative thinker, able to apply analysis and creativity to problem solving. I am a highly personable, self-motivated and diligent individual with flexibility to adapt to new situations. My core competencies include Financial Management, Accounting, Commercial Operations
Master of Business Administration (Financial Management) – 2006
Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Bachelor of Commerce – 1987
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Trichy
MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP Professional
Exposure in Tally 9 ( ERP)
LNV TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI (INDIA)
Oct 2008 – till date
Project Coordinator (Project Management Accounting, Finance & Commercial)
• Supervising and monitoring the working of the financial departments while ensuring smooth flow of accounting and financial matters as per specified norms.
• Analyzing and interpreting accounting information, formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Keeping close watch on Accounts Payable and Receivable; planning & implementing innovative business strategies to initiate and control finance, projected towards organizational goals to maximize profitability
• Handling and managing entire spectrum of accounting operations including monitoring & reconciling of vendor accounts, Accounts Payable functions for overall expenses & adherence with accounting standards.
• Responsible for preparing and verifying invoices of clients based on the supplier’s bills (E1, E2, Vat Sales-Domestic & Export Sales); also Reconciling Vendor’s and Client’s statements.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of verifying bank guarantee received from suppliers regarding supply of materials (Advance Bank Guarantee) and performance of machinery (Performance Bank Guarantee).
• Handling Operational expenditure/control and responsible for strategically planning & implementing innovative business strategies to initiate finance control to maximize profitability.
• Ensuring timely follow up for receivables with clients based on the project completion as per order.
• Accountable for verification of Purchase orders, LOI as per technical as well as commercial Spec and Suppliers bills as per order terms for payment process.
• Developing periodical statements of client’s payment status on the basis of projects and vendor’s outstanding statement on the basis of ageing of bills.
• Interfacing and coordinating for project management with Accounts Dept. for project completion status and for statutory audit.
• Ensuring proper implementation of accounting policies/ principles and tracking systems for various functional areas while ensuring compliance with accounting standards & procedures.
JENNY’S GROUP OF COMPANIES, TRICHY (INDIA)
Apr 1993 – Oct 2008
Manager (Finance & Accounting)
• Led efforts across conceptualizing and implementing accounting policies/ principles and tracking systems for various functional areas while ensuring compliance with accounting standards & procedures.
• Looked after various accounting and financial matters pertaining to accounting transactions, journal entries, upkeep/formulation/finalization of accounts and financial statements viz. Trial Balance, P& L Account, Age-Wise Accounts Payables & Receivables Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash & Fund Flow Statements etc at per accounting norms.
• Developed cost effective annual budgets, carried out monthly variance analysis of the forecasted budget against the actual results, critically evaluated all elements to identify the reason for surplus/deficit; also prepared Periodical Financial Reports.
• Adept at financial planning of the organization, interpreted and analyzed financial statements, efficiently coordinated and assisted the auditors in the audit related issues; identified the strengths & weaknesses of the company and evaluating all the financial activities of the company.
• Successfully liaised and coordinated with the other department for their regular activities.
• Accountable for scheduling client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
• Formulated various reports including weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management to facilitate decision making process; also preparing statutory documents viz. TDS Statement, VAT Statement and Tax Returns for Audit.
• Accountable to report to the MD regarding day to day operations.
• Efficiently reviewed the profitability of business to assess the correctness of revenue and expenditure accounted, monitored the inflow & outflow of funds while ensuring optimum utilization of available funds to accomplish organizational goals.
Bhavya Cements Dachepally, Andhra Pradesh JK Lakshmi Cements Project at Jhajar, Haryana Jaykay Puram, Rajasthan
Project at Durg, Chhattisgarh, ongoing project Project at Surat, Gujarat Udaipur Cements Works limited, Udaipur
Goraghi Cements, Nepal CG Cements, Nepal Small Projects Ambuja Cements, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Meghalaya Cement Alcon Cements, Goa Penna Cements, Hyderabad
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.