Accomplished, proactive engineer with significant experience in LV electrical design, testing, commissioning and project management. Possess excellent organisational skills; communicate effectively at all levels, whilst being a productive, conscientious, flexible team member, with an analytical and innovative approach to problem solving. Enthusiastic and motivated, proven by fast progression in my career, achieving highly in academic courses and registering intent to become a Chartered Engineer.
Education And Qualifications
BEng Stage 3 Electrical and Electronic Engineering (commencing 2014) (2014)
Foundation stage 2 Degree engineering technologies (Electrical Engineering) – Distinction (2012/13)
HNC Electrical and electronic engineering achieving Distinction grade (2008)
NVQ level 3 – Electrical maintenance engineering (2007)
ONC Electrical and electronic engineering achieving Distinction double grade, NVQ PEO level 2, A level in Maths grade C, A/S level in IT (D) and Physics (E), GCSE (x10) A-C (2000/06)
Electrical Engineer (Jan 2014 to Present)
Working on various projects within the construction industry. Currently working for Network Rail improvement of infrastructure throughout the South East. Prepare tender bids, produce electrical designs, carry out site surveys and report writing, produce RAMS, WPP and ITPs, organise resource for activities, produce project plans, prepare risk registers and technical queries to the client. PTS trained and in date
Electrical Project Engineer (Supporting Reliability and Compliance) (NOV 2012 to Jan 2014)
Pfizer Inc, Sandwich, Kent (Contracting)
• Provide solutions and design for electrical issues within a GxP environment
• Site electrical contact for the electrical technicians to give advice to problems they may have and am a point of contact for all electrical issues on site
• Investigate Arc Flash Hazard and produce safety plan on findings
• Carry out Electrical Site Safety Gap Analysis and written an Electrical Safety Plan
Planner/Scheduler (secondment) (May 2009 to Jan 2012)
Pfizer Inc, Sandwich, Kent
• Schedule work for 10 technicians using CMMS (all trades)
• Produced annual maintenance plans (4 cGMP manufacturing areas, office space and plant space)
• Prioritise reactive work
• Produce and manage 4 annual shutdowns
Electrical Maintenance apprentice and Electrical Maintenance technician (Feb 2004 to 2009)
Pfizer Inc, Sandwich, Kent
• Carrying electrical maintenance tasks, fault finding/repairs, engineer ‘out’ recurring breakdowns safely and effectively.
• Assisted validation team on a new piece of equipment from IQ to PQ and carried out FAT on a new piece of equipment
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.