As a Marketer and Communications specialist I have worked with clients on all levels achieving results which have maximised goals ensuring that projects, events, communication and marketing goals are completed on time and with maximum effect. Tasks have included responsibility for advertising campaigns, product launches, brand management, POS, merchandising, PR, trade events, budget management etc.
Working as a freelance editor I was involved in the editing and translation of technical manuals,
July 2012 – Current Freelance Editor/copywriter and Translator Derby (UK)
• Working with clients on client brief on editing and proofreading assignments.
• Recommending changes, amendments and revisions.
• Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
• Working on presentations, legal documents, advertising campaigns, promotional material etc.
• Editing miscellaneous documents, brochures, papers, etc.
• Translations of various documents, brochures, promotional material etc. (Italian into English)
Oct 2012 – February 2013 Dixons Pharmaceuticals Ashby (UK)
Sourcing Manager (Contract)
• Sourcing suppliers based in Europe. Locate and target market new products
• Negotiating prices and contracts. Forecast procurement needs.
• Implement procurement strategy and policies.
• Form a marketing and purchasing strategy for new products to support growth.
Jan 2007 – June 2012 Cofimp, English4Business Bologna (IT)
Professional Marketing and Communications and Training Consultant
Consultant for: Granarolo S.p.A., Tetra Pak, RVB Cosmetics S.p.A Maccaferri S-p.A., Marposs S.p.A, Ducati S.p.A.
• Marketing solutions relating to various Promotional Campaigns and Events
• Working with suppliers and clients to ensure best strategy for product location, promotion and marketing.
• Liaison with the PR Dept., Communications Dept., and Marketing Dept. working on various projects, campaigns, promotional activities, POS and merchandising materials, press releases, catalogues, voice overs etc.
• Logistics of POS, products etc. plus organization of in-store events and demonstrators
• Market research and analysis, reporting on marketing projects. Managing budgets, working to specific targets.
• Copy for various ads, press releases, etc. Editing of various commercial documents paper and online.
• Preparation and facilitation of any Marketing and training course programs and course material, both live and on-line. Courses specifically for business include: Marketing campaigns, Event Organization, Brand Management, Product Launches, POS roll-outs, Event Organization, Promotional Activities, On-line marketing, Copy writing.
• Courses specifically for business include: Marketing campaigns, Communication skills, Event Organization, Negotiations, Retail Management, Meetings skills, Presentation skills, Time Management, Sales prospects etc.
Dec. 1999 – Nov. 2006 Nuova Didattica Modena (IT)
Professional Consultant Marketing, Communications and Trainer
Consultant for: Ferrari S.p.A, Maserati S.p.A. Lamborghini S.p.A, Bosch
• Brand and product launches, Brand campaigns, marketing and promotional plans on brands.
• Event Organization including Trade fairs and roads shows, Marketing Campaigns including product launches, Brand Management, etc.
• CRM. And customer profiling, prospect searches and market research.
• Consultancy and Training on Marketing, Campaign Management, Event Management, Brand Management and Communication Skills. Implementation of training activities and strategies to senior and middle management
• Courses specifically for business include: Marketing campaigns, Communication skills, Event Organization.
Feb. 1997 – Nov. 1999 L’Oreal London (GB)
Trade Marketing and Category Manager
• Launch campaigns. Account specific projects.
• Marketing Campaigns and Communication channels .Copy for ads, magazines, press etc. Proofing of texts etc. Advertising, launch budget control.
• Brand Management, Product and brand imagine within the UK.
• Communication of Marketing plans via TV, press, journals etc. Promotional activity, including paper media and TV commercials. Organization of Trade events, Media events, Marketing events and Conferences.
• Organization of POS, POS design and logistics. Negotiation of POS with clients and organization of in-store activities. Tracking and reporting of implementation of planograms at store level. Launch POS and implementation.
• Working to account specific targets, analysis of marketing achievement v targets.
• Use of CRM for customer profiling, target markets, client database, etc. Category management, space planning and implementation
• Organisation of a six month training program for the launch of Maybelline cosmetics, production of training video, training manuals etc. client liaison producing courses matching the client needs, liaison with account managers and store managers for best training outcomes.
• Training of account managers, store managers and client employees on various products etc.
• Organisation of training events for merchandisers and in-store demonstrators in conjunction with various agencies.
Jan. 1995 – Dec. 1996 Revlon International Corp. London (GB)
Sales and Marketing Analyst
• Use of Datamanager for Geo- demographical analysis, integration of databases, research.
• Use of drive time catchment data for new distribution drives.
• Production of monthly and quarterly reports.
• Collation and analysis of Nielsen data. Analysis of sales statistics, forecast of sales and targets, competitor sales and marketing analysis.
• Delivery or internal and external presentations with regards to new product introductions, business objectives, promotional activities and communication strategies.
• Organization of Trade events, PR events, and conferences.
• Allocation of external staff such as, demonstrators, merchandisers etc.
• Key Account targets, reviewed quarterly. Pricing and promotional analysis.
Oct. 1992 – Dec. 1994 Unilever – Rimmel International Ltd. Ashford (GB)
Sales and Marketing Executive (FMCG)
• Geo- demographical profiling Segment marketing, competitor analysis, targeting television regions.
Product database maintenance, stock book databases for each trade sector.
• Brand surveys, stand analysis, price matrixes, product analysis.
• Implementation of stand planograms, merchandiser and design team liaison.
• Organization of Trade events, Marketing events, Media events etc.
• Key account support, Key Account targets, reports, RSM’s targets, bonuses, client contract, prospects, territory analysis and journey planning.
1991 – 1996 University of Kent at Canterbury, Christ church college Canterbury (GB)
BA Hons. Degree – English Literature – Modernists – Shakespeare – Victorian literature
Art and Design Art techniques – Print making, Oils/water colours/Art history/Thesis.
2014 PTLLS L4
Databases SPACEMAN, INTATIX (Plano Gram, 3D store planner and space planner),
TACTICIAN (GIS demographics); DATA MANAGER; SAP, AS400.
Publishing Adobe: Framemaker Photoshop, Nitro, and Illustrator.
General Microsoft Office: MSWord, PowerPoint, MSExcel, Access.
English (mother tongue), Italian (Fluent both written and spoken), French (Good)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.