A tenacious and diligent professional with over eight years experience in multiple roles within Solution Architecture and Business Analysis. Quick to familiarize with latest technologies and industry developments while demonstrating a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems. Specializes in requirement gathering and providing solutions with process definition, through in-depth use of domain knowledge, functional expertise, and robust technical skills. Confident and personable,
Education and Qualifications
B.Tech: Information Technology, MM Engineering College, Mullana, India (2005)
SENIOR ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT (2008-Present)
Infosys Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India
• Boosting user experience by ensuring work on Siebel CRM and Oracle products is of top priority, that up-and-coming solutions improve user experience for clients across the globe, and that the customer is satisfied with all outcomes
• Taking full ownership of project life cycle with the tenacity and dedication to manage any change in functional specifications during the process
• Maintaining an excellent rapport with the client, informing them of any changes and keeping them updated at all times
• Devising innovative ways to utilize analytics and network data within the telecommunication field
• Successfully conducting workshops for requirements gathering, process understanding, and definition, and for reaching agreements on the best feasible solution
• Documenting requirements by capturing the business background, and identifying functional and non-functional requirements, solutions, and future scopes for the way forward
• Analyzing the impact on systems and processes, as well as defining the eTOM level 2 and 3 processes for the solution suggested
• Compiling use cases, developing data and process models, and validating test cases
• Managing end-to-end test programs from initial conceptualization of test strategies to test execution, and also devising test approach and creating test cases for deliverables
• Playing a vital role in ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables is monitored through review audits and project status tracking
• Reviewing functional specs, operations manuals, and work instruction documents for operations team
• Juggling multiple concurrent releases when necessary, and responsible for knowledge acquisition from the customer site
Ericsson India (P) Ltd, Gurgaon, India
• Primarily tasked with handling the network availability, provisioning, billing, content, and change management within the GNOC Department for Hutchison Australia 3G Network
• Undertaking a key role in the Business and Content Applications team for two months in 2007, working on operation and maintenance
• Monitoring alarm events on the 3G Packet, Paging, 3G Content and Messaging platforms, Business Support Systems, such as customer care systems, billing systems, IVRs, and payment handling systems, as well as TCP/IP networks and corporate IT networks
• Swiftly and accurately responding to escalated customer network faults, identifying problem, and rectifying as quickly as possible within agreed SLAs
• Ensuring management and other business units are fully informed during system outages
• Implementing Change Management activity on networks in real-time to ensure all activities comply with approved timeframes
ENGINEER & INCIDENT MANAGER (2005-2007)
GNOC Department for Airtel Intelligent Network PAN India
• Taking full ownership for handling the network monitoring, and maintaining KPI and configuration management, tasked with operation and maintenance of seven Intelligent Networks created for 23 circles of Bharti Prepaid around the country
• Liaising with internal and external customers for smooth operation of IN nodes, and ensuring required uptime and service levels for IN node through effective operation and maintenance
• Adopting calm and logical approach when dealing with complaints from subscribers, and instilling root cause analyses to rectify faults
• Configuring and managing planned work on IN, and implementing new schemes and tariffs as per customer requirement
• Running offline batch jobs on adjustments, payments, SC change, and installation
• Thoroughly testing the services provided on the prepaid network
• Executing smooth routine and monthly system backup, and following guidelines on VAS System Surveillance and first level fault management
ENGINEER TRAINEE (9/2005-6/2006)
CadTech Consultant, Delhi, India
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.