I have overall 14years solid experienced in the field of Portfolio Management, Project Controls & Services, and Maintenance areas with the background of Petroleum field (11.8years),mining field(1.3year) , and Energy (0.9year); and also having worked exposure of foreign countries like UK,ITALY, MALAYSIA, MOROCCO, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE & PAKISTAN.
1. JACOBS (A Leading American EPCC, EPCM & PMC company) From Mar 2014 to Dec 2014, recently finished the assignment as Manager Project controls for various Thermal Energy & Utilities Projects at Saudi Arabia.
2. SNC Lavalin (A Leading Canadian EPCM company) From 1st Oct 2012 to Jan 2014, worked as Manager Project controls for various Phosphate Mining Projects at Morocco (North Africa region).
3. SABIC (A Leading Saudi Arabia Petrochemical company) From July 2011 to Sep 2012, worked as Lead Project controls Engineer for various Petrochemical Projects (Downstream Sector) in the country Saudi Arabia.
4. BYCO Oil (A Joint Venture company of UAE and Pakistan Refinery and Aromatics Company) From July 2008 to June 2011, worked as Deputy Manager Project & Planning for Refinery, Chemical plant, Utilities & Offsites and offshore Projects (Midstream and Downstream Sectors) in the country UK, Italy & Pakistan.
5. PETRONAS (A Leading Oil and Gas company in the World) From December 2003 to June 2008, worked as Lead Planning Engineer for Oil & Gas Purification plants, Refinery, LNG, Petrochemical & Wellheads Development Projects (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Sectors) in the country UK, Malaysia, UAE & Pakistan.
6. SIEMENS (An EPCC Company in Pakistan) From December 2001 to November 2003, worked as Project Engineer for Oil & Gas Purification plants, Petrochemical and Wellheads Development Projects (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Sectors) in the country Pakistan.
Moreover, I worked overall the range from 20Million USD Up to 2Billion USD projects costing in the career profile.
In my overall experienced I worked for Multi-dimensional departments i.e. Project Management, Plant Maintenance & Technical/Engineering, & as well I have good exposure of foreign countries assignments during the overall Career i.e. UK, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Morocco & Pakistan (GULF, EUROPE, SOUTH EAST ASIA & NORTH AFRICA Regions).
• Effective implementation and consultant of Portfolio Management & its Guidelines in any project.
• Practical experienced of Contract Preparation, Bidding & Evaluation process, Procurement Management, Good Knowledge of Engineering & Technical Spec, Codes & guidelines, and finally Strong Constructive experienced in the field of the Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Piping, electrical & instrumentation works, as well for Building & MEP works and Port/Jetty works in the Onshore and Offshore area etc.
• Having good exposure of Int’l Standardized Documentations like MOC (Management of Change), Portfolio Management, Master Schedules, Change Control, Work Packages/Method Statement, Construction Philosophy, Progress Phylum & SHEMs etc.
• Hands-on experienced of Plant Maintenance, Shut down & Maintenance Planning, plant reliability systems.
Also, having an ability to speak and understand Arabic (Advanced), French (Intermediate) & Spanish Language (basic).
Degree Institution Passing Year GPA / %age
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical (Full time 16years Education) NED UNIVERSITY, Karachi, Pakistan 2001 3.75/ 80%
Specialization Certificate in Project Management Skill Development Council, Pakistan 2009 Successfully Passed
Specialization Certificates in Technical & Maintenance Courses PERMATA INSTITUTE of PETRONAS, Malaysia 2004 to 2008 Successfully Passed
Final Year Project in Engineering Wind Energy System 2000 Successfully Passed
Primavera 3/5/6, ProjSys, JobProms, FutureNova, SAP(PS,PM, MM, LE), Complete MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Corel Draw, In-Tools, Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), AutoCAD, TPM(Meridium3), Plant Inventory Control System (PICS), LOTUS, PDMS, FORTRAN 77, Turbo C++, MATLAB, System Utilities & Networking, etc
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.