Latterly have worked an Operations Assistant to Operations/Project Managers for an offshore oil company carrying out a number of associated duties.
Prior to this my experience was in the banking industry.
I am a self-motivated, highly organized
and technologically savvy individual.
Trade Assessment From Standard Chartered Bank
Microsoft ATC Course
Microsoft Office Package
Microsoft Excel 2000
Essentials Of Microsoft Word XP (2002)
Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Access 2007
Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Excel 2007
Competency Cert in ES-WPS-1PE -0
Personal Effectiveness- Operations
Competency Cert in ES-WPS-1PD-0
Problem Solving And Decision Making-Operations Level
Competency Cert in ES-WPS-1CRM -0
Communication And Relationship Manangement- Operations Level
Certificate in Razor Shap Memory for Greater Productivity & Effectiveness
Company: Canyon Offshore Int’l Corp
Duration: Jul 2007 – Current
Current Drawn: SGD3246
Job Title: Operations Assistant
• Provide support to the operations department in relation of crew changes which involves travel in ALL regions
• Ensure Daily Project Reports are filed accordingly.
• Responding of emails and any queries both in emails and phone calls.
• Arrangement, Visa applications, hotel accommodations etc.
• Liaise with clients/3 party contractors on travel arrangements on required.
• Notify personnel of project dates, crew changes, update individual job
• Mobilization/demobilization database with personnel flight details.
• Maintain offshore personnel database and offshore personnel folder, resume, etc.
• Ensures offshore personnel arrive on vessel on time with the required documents.
• Update and monitor validity of Survival / Medical Certificates for Offshore personnel and arrange training if necessary.
• Arrange for trainings and/or medical screenings.
• Timesheet and expense claims for Onshore/Offshore personnel.
• Verifying of travel costs
• Processing and verifying of timesheets
• Work with the Operations Manager as and when required
• Assisting all secretarial duties for General Manager.
• Other duties as assigned by Personnel Manager
Company: Northwest Airlines
Duration: August 2006 – July 2007
Job Title: Reservation Support Agent
• Notify personnel of project dates and crew changes
• US Confos
• World perks
• International Rates
• Asia Flight Firming
• Domestic Queues
• Masters Training
• Ticketing for all queues
Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Duration: October 2005 – August 2006
Job Title: Support Services Officer
• Handling All Master File Administration Documentation and Documents and ensure proper maintenance in opening/closing/ updating and complete documentation of customer accounts e.g. customer cash and CDP accounts
• Ensure operations are within guidelines and in compliance with Bank’s established procedures
• Handling All Global Accounting Documents
• Daily reconciliation of the suspense and sundry PSGL account vs Daily Trial Balance
• Accountability to reconcile monthly and quarterly fee levied by Central Depository and perform verification of sundry / income receivable and prepayment reported by GSSC, Chennai
• Daily review / update of prices of shares
• Reconcile and bill monthly and quarterly for Foreign Broker trades fee as well as CDP maintenance fee due from clients
• Handle bills and payments including exceptional manual handlings and client’s special instruction
• Conduct random checks on GSSC constantly to ensure accuracy and order
• Perform liaison with GSSC and other divisions to account for complete accuracy performed against external and internal request including audit confirmations, statement of holding by e-Hub system
Company: Ministry of Home Affairs (Airport Police)
Duration: October 2004 – October 2005
Job Title: Security Screen Officer
• Screening of passenger bags in the departure hall and detain any prohibited items carried by passengers
• Ensure the safety of passengers
Company: ABN Amro Bank N. V
Duration: July 2004 – September 2004
Job Title: Trade Operation Support Personnel
• Preparation of import and export documents like Invoices, Delivery Order,Packing List and all other shipping documents for customers and freight forwarders
Company: Habib Bank
Duration: September 2003 – December 2003
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
• Processing of all Export Bills and Export Letter Of Credit
• Perform administration duties assisting the branch managers
• Calling up customers and doing data entries on the input of both manual and computerization entries
Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Duration: May 1996 – September 2003
Job Title: Senior Grade Trade Services Officer
• Responsible in the releasing and approving of transactions up to USD50,000 (Releasing Authority)
• Handling frontline counter customers and customers enquiries
• Responsible for tracers and phone advise customers in collection Export LC
• Handling payment and customer remittances
• Responsible in taking minutes, arranging meetings, Collecting of cash and cheque for payments of Letter Of Credits advised by the bank
• Responsible in attending to customers and their queries in the front desk inTrade Services CounterCompiling of daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports to Operation Manager
• Responsible in processing of Letter Of Credit issuing, documentary, Collection both import and export section, LC advising and checking of export documents under LC, shipping guarantee for the whole trade department. Knowledge of all Trade Products and Services
• Responsible in the preparation of documents like Invoice, Packing List and other shipping documents like Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and etc. for customers under Documents Preparation Section in the bank
Company: Indian Bank
Duration: February 1992 – June 1995
Job Title: Trade Services Clerk
• Recording, registering export documentary credit Export Letter Of Credit
• Handling bills financing under collection bills and financing bills and processing bills by preparing schedules and presenting for payment for both collection and LC Negotiation Bills under Letter Of Credit under EXIMBILLS application
• Responsible for collection of LC advising commission and passing the necessary entries. Handling cheques and cash
• Typing out correspondence letters and correspondences for acceptance and tracers for bills on collection and on Letter Of Credit Basis
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.