I have extensive managerial work experience in Automotive Industry and Software Industry.I have proved highly effective managing transversal teams located in France, Romania, India and Korea.I have proven track record in Project management, change management and team management skills.Currently I am working with as ‘Responsable ECO-conception pour l’international in Renault in Paris, France. Before this I was operations manager for Digital Prototypes Modeling in the same company for 3.5 years
2008 –2010 Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Master of Business Administration
2001-2005 Andhra University B.E, Electrical And Electronics Engineering
‘Responsable ECO-conception pour l’international in Renault in Paris, France with an MBA from one of the most reputed B-Schools in the world ,Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad( International Financial times magazine : 30th Rank: HTTP://RANKINGS.FT.COM/BUSINESSSCHOOLRANKINGS/GLOBAL-MBA-RANKING-2014
RESPONSABLE ECO-CONCEPTION POUR L’INTERNATIONAL
(1st June 2014 to current)
• Strategic analysis of existing resources and skills in Technical centers in France, Romania and India
• Clarify all interactions between the environmental engineers, analysts and resources to answer to the environmental regulations (REACH, End of life vehicles directive, etc.)
• Deployment of the environmental strategy of Renault (substances, recycling, air quality, Life Cycle Assessment)
• Change management and implementation of organizational synergies (organizations, strategies and processes) between Renault and Nissan in the context of joint projects (production platforms, design, etc.) to environmental regulations
2 years in France then to deploy in India ,South America and in Korea in the next 3 years.
OPERATIONS MANAGER, Digital Prototypes Modeling, Renault ,France
(January 2011 to May 30th 2014)
Responsibilities as Operations Manager are as follows
As a Workload Manager
• Consolidating the workload between the technical centers which are in multiple International locations like France, India and Korea
• Responsible for managing Quality, Cost and Time of Numerical Prototypes
• Implementing the process rules in prototypes modeling
• Setting up and Monitoring Indicators for Quality and Time
o Has set up mutual Indicators for teams in France and India which made the teams more accountable to each other resulting in a decrease of errors by 20%
As a Planning Manager
• Creating and managing Reference planning of Digital Prototypes modeling
• Participating in defining the project master-schedules
• Contextualization of Reference Planning for each project
• Warning about process differences for updating of Reference Planning
• Set up process/tool which helps both Project Managers and Workload managers to work in coherence and to save 10% of the project cost
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITION
• Received ‘Transform’ in performance appraisal for the period 2011-2012 which is the highest rating given to an employee which means ‘The employee performed beyond expectations for the role and is a driving force for change in the company’
• Made 2 ICP in Renault(ICP is a recognition for Innovative ideas which help the productivity of the Company)
• Received The Chair Renault Polytechnique HEC Award for the best research paper on Multicultural management and corporate performance from Mr Carlos Ghosn Président of Renault and the Foundation Renault.
PROGRAMMER ANALYST at Cognizant Technology Solutions Ltd, Chennai
(October 2005-May 2008)
• Led a team of four people in building web portal using cutting edge web technologies like Ajax, Swing and Hibernate.
• “Exceeded all Expectations” in performance appraisal for the period 2007-2008
• Rated excellent for the Training sessions handled in Cognizant,2007
Successfully handled 100 hours of sessions in a very short time. Trained 125 Associates across the organization in different business domains
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.