Qualified heavy vehicle mechanic with more than 20 years of experience and knowledge as part of IVECO heavy vehicle program, and very good knowledge with other vehicles such as MAN, VOLVO, MERCEDES, DAFF, SKANIA... Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance, repair, road testing, quality control inspections, follow guidelines, company standard timelines, productive part of a team, able to work to deadlines and targets, self motivated, organized and able to multitask.
Areas Of Expertise
Part stock control
Categories B, C and E driving licence (C and E not international, need for exam module for recognition)
Apprenticeship in Motor Heavy Vechicle Mechanics
Basic knowledge of PC
Comprehensible knowledge of the English language
A multi-skilled mechanic with 29 years all-around technical and mechanical expertise. Very capable with an ability to diagnose faults on vehicles using specialist diagnostic equipment and then to successfully repair or replace defective parts. A productive part of a team, able to work to deadlines and targets, self motivated, organised and able to multitask. Experience in training apprentices and sharing knowledge and experience to others.
Now looking for a heavy vehicle mechanic position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development.
GOSPODARSKA VOZILA D.O.O. – Split, Croatia
November 2014 – present
Duties: HGV mechanic for all heavy vehicles, specialist for Iveco program, diagnosics, service, maintenance and repair HGV & PSV.
ATO PANDZA IVECO SERVICE– Split, Croatia
July 2006 – November 2014
Self – employment–dealer franchise for IVECO heavy vehicle program, service 24 hours
• Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair of HGVs & PSVs
• Carrying out road testing and quality control inspections as required
• Completing all job related paperwork in line with company standards
• Working within guideline company standard timelines
• Ensuring the correct specialist tools are used to carry out repairs
• Liaising with customers and service reception staff
• Making sure the work bay & garage is tidy and safe to work in
• Investigating faults using special tools
• Ordering or picking up parts from suppliers
DAUS TRUCK D.O.O. – Split , Croatia
July 1995 – August 2005
Duties: HGV Mechanic for heavy vehicle; diagnostics, service, maintenance and repair HGV & PSV
LKW Ludwig Service – Munchen- Deutchland
August 1992 – July 1995
Duties: HGV mechanic for all heavy vehicles; service, diagnostics, maintenance and repair
PROMET SPLIT D.D..– Split, Croatia
June 1991 – May 1992
Duties: HGV Mechanic for diagnostics, service, maintenance and repair for buses
DALMASTROJ D.O.O. – Split, Croatia
February 1989 – April 1990
Duties: HGV Mechanic for all heavy vechicles
Key Skills & Competencies
• Aware of safety regulations when lifting heavy tools and parts.
• Experience of servising large vehicles and PSV.
• Ability to identify & diagnose vehicle faults.
• Experience & knowledge with IVECO heavy vechicle program, and very good knowledge with other vechicles such as MAN, VOLVO, MERCEDES, DAFF…
• Experience & knowledge of the latest IT technologies used in fault diagnostics.
• Experience of mechanical work at a car dealer franchises, auto supply stores..
Professional Vehicle Mechanic, Maintance & Repair – 4 level
Technical High school Split, Croatia 1983-1987
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.