Being able to provide an excellent product on time and under budget has been my goal since beginning my career. To ensure that I acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to become a QA/QC Manager, I have volunteered to work in numerous agencies, putting my academic theory and principles into practice.
I am equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. I have extensive experience with the needs of diverse client.
For more detailed information please refer to my enclosed
Education and Qualifications
B.SC. in ENGINEERING (MECHANICAL POWER), AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY.
QA / QC Manager (May (2013) till NOW)
Arabian Bemco Contracting Co.
Project: Riyadh Combined Cycle Power Plant #12, KSA.
1. Responsible to manage, supervise, planning and implement the QA/QC plan of PP-12 project.
2. To develop implement and maintain the PP-12 quality assurance program for the project based on ISO 9001-2000.
3. As QA Manager for PP-12 prepare and participate for regular “Project Review Meetings” and interact with ISO & ASME Consultant and Audit (as needed).
4. To prepare quality assurance internal and external audit agenda and participate in audits.
5. To take charge of quality control and be responsible for all quality control activities.
6. To assure timely and effective implementation of a project quality control program.
7. To recommend actions to project managers to correct observed quality deficiencies.
8. To interact with and defend JV interest at all levels with the consultants and subcontractors.
9. To ensure subcontractors are suitable for the work.
10. To ensure materials of the project are submitted by JV and approved by consultant and /or client.
11. To ensure method statements are submitted by JV and approved by consultant and/or client.
12. To carry out any task that is required by Project Manager.
13. To review critical to quality shop drawings and submittals for client’s approvals.
14. To review, evaluate and audit the effectiveness of the quality system and to verify compliance of work output with, or identify area of non-conformance to specifications, standards and conditions specified in contracts.
15. To control, determine and supervise the quality of work of the project.
QA / QC Manager (March (2012) till April (2013)
Project: Gas Turbine Power Plant Dohuk II Unit 5-8, Kurdestan,Iraq.
Project: Gas Turbine Power Plant Sulaymaniyah 7 & 8, Kurdestan,Iraq.
1. Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site subcontractors.
2. Coordinate with the customer’s representative on all quality matters.
3. Coordinate all receipt inspections.
4. Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to ABB site subcontractors.
5. Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
6. Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and completed for as-built hand over.
7. Control all non conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
8. Coordinate with the site manager on all quality issues, coordinate and share the QA/QC site weekly meetings.
9. Ensures the quality records, acceptance certificates, installation completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and areas are prepared and collated in accordance with the project requirements.
10. Coordinate with the time schedule to ensure milestone dates.
11. Coordinate with the commissioning engineers to define the scope of work.
12. Monitor and control the status of punch list.
Quality Expert (October (2011) till March (2012)
SOCOIN Ingenieria y Construccion Industrial S.L. – Spain.
The Extension of Dier Ali Combined cycle Power Plant Project. Syria.
Senior Quality Control MECH. ENGINEER (December (2010) till August (2011)
Kharafi National – Egypt.
Al Shabab 1000 MW Simple Cycle Gas Turbine Power Station Project.
1. Officially responsible for supervision of Mechanical works for a number of varied sections on the power islands.
2. Provide assistance to the Project Engineer/SEC.H. Engineer
3. Supervising, directing and coordinating the project team
4. Clearly audit inspections for conformity to contract documents and contractor submitted plans.
5. Performs complex technical work in support of project team work.
6. Recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance with all local regulations & QCP.
7. Conduct, or coordinate detailed inspection phases of the mechanical work
8. as a quality control reviewer for all aspects of mechanical works on Power islands
9. supervise assigned Mechanical Department staff for sub contractor and monitor their individual technical performance, providing guidance and direction, as needed
10. Initiate and complete the correction of any adverse conditions to ensure that assigned projects proceed on right procedure & quality
11. Assist in the development and improvement of processes, tools, and resources utilized by the Mechanical Department
12. Review shop drawings and Requests for Information (RFIs)
13. Perform site surveys and assessments
14. Act as the client representative to the project team and as the project team representative to the client; clarifying requirements and resolving issues
15. Prepare method of statements related to construction activities as per required.
16. Working knowledge, review of shop drawings and responding to field requested changes.
17. Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
18. Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
19. Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor working procedures.
20. Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site;
21. Preparing reports as required
22. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
Quality Control Manager (August (2009) till December (2010)
Project Services Company (PSC)
Renewal of ASME Certificates of Authorization ‘A’ #36,256 & ‘PP’ #36,257 and New Issuance of ‘S’ #39,325 & ‘U’ #39,326.
Senior QA/QC Engineer ( June (2008) till August (2009)
“SGS Egypt Ltd” Soscitee General De Service Egypt (Branch SGS Swiss) .”SGS” manages the QA/ QC departments in “DSD- Ferrometalco” The Egyptian- German Company for Steel Construction.
Q.C Engineer in Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC). (April (2008) till June (2008)
Senior Welding & Q.C Engineer in ORASCOM CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES. (December (2006) till April (2008)
Stack Site Manager in SEAGULL subcontractor of NEM in Cairo North Power Station II. (September (2006) till December (2006)
Q.C Manager in SEAGULL subcontractor of SIMENS in New Kureimat Power Station (April (2006) till September (2006)
Q.C Manager in SEAGULL subcontractor of SIMENS in New Talkha Power Station (November (2005) till April (2006)
Q.C Engineer in DSD steel factory (October (2005) till November (2005)
Q.C Manager in SHOTMED ENGINEERING steel factor (May (2005) till October (2005)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.