With more than 8 years in the service sector in multi-national organizations, about 2 years of work experience in the gulf area, and then backing this with a Spanish accredited MBA, I am now ready for my next challenge in developing businesses.
Masters: • Master of Business Administration (MBA) , Universidad Carlos III de
Madrid, Spain 2014
Bachelor: • Bachelor of Arts, Faculty of Commerce (English Section), Major:
Accounting, Alexandria University, 2002
• Organization Management and Information systems (CIMA)* , 2008
• Integrated Management (CIMA)* , 2008
• * (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
• IDP IELTS Test center Administration program , 2013
• IELTS Certified Clerical Marker Trainer, 2012
• Interactive Marketing Award (IMA), Multimedia marketing UK , 2007
• Handling Difficult Customers and providing constructive feedback, British
Council Bahrain, 2010
• CIE Cambridge ESOL administration training, UK , 2007
• Business Etiquette Passage to Customer Loyalty, PEACE Academy, 2006
• Business Writing Skills, British Council 2006
11/2012 – 8/2013
IDP IELTS AUSTRALIA, EGYPT
Program Manager – Alexandria
• Promoted the company brand to key buyers, ensuring their knowledge is proper and updated.
• Planned and reported country budget to regional management.
• Represented Egypt’s office in local/ international events.
• Recruited & trained temp and permanent staff for Alexandria office.
• Generated new business both in face-to-face meetings and over the phone.
• Organizing and participating in marketing activities for the brand.
07/2011 – 10/2012
IDP IELTS AUSTRALIA, SAUDI ARABIA
Country Exams Manager
• Achieved 141% of sales target for Q1 2012.
• IDP IELTS Saudi Arabia centers’ setup and launch.
• Planned budgets for all Saudi centers with IDP regional managers.
• Recruited & trained temp and permanent staff for Saudi office.
• Prepared & reported KPIs for all exams’ staff in Saudi offices.
• Managed test administration and post-test activities.
• Setup the archiving system according to IELTS Australia standards.
• Planned marketing campaigns with IDP regional & international offices.
10/2005 – 6/2011
BRITISH COUNCIL, EGYPT
Examinations Services Coordinator
• Assisted in the delivery of UK based examinations services (IELTS), (IGCSE), and other British exams.
• Customer Service duties (face-to-face) and over the telephone.
• Recorded unit’s payments and receivables on SAP system.
• Managed examinations’ unit Inventory; stock-take, procurement and negotiated prices with contractors.
• Coordinated examinations’ unit formal events and meetings; preparing events’ programs, catering arrangements, seating plans, etc.
• Recruited & trained temp staff within the examinations unit.
10 /2002 – 9/2005
ELTORATH FURNITURE & WOODWORKS, EGYPT
Inventory Management Accountant.
• Responsible for factory’s all inventory records.
• Initiated and managed changeover process from manual to automatic stock control through “EXPERTER” system (SQL)
• First point of contact between Egypt and US offices.
• Handled online and face-to-face customers’ enquiries.
• Developed and maintained a database of all contacts.
• Reported monthly performance to top management.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.