More than 20 years experience in discipline like: - Side-, Project-Manager, O+M Manager, Facilities and Utilities mainly related to Water/Waste water Treatment. Commercial Qualifications for Engineers. Member of the European Organization for Quality (EOQ)
Relevant Qualifications & Education
1988 Commercial qualifications for engineers – Accounting, marketing, personal and HR management
Chamber of commerce – Hagen, Germany
1998 DGQ Quality Officer and internal Auditor
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Qualität – Frankfurt, Germany
1998 Quality Management and Technical English
Chamber of Commerce – Hagen, Germany
1981 – 1984 Electrical Engineering / Diploma
Techniker Fachschule – Menden, Germany.
1977 – 1981 Work experience required for further education
1975 – 1977 Electronic Systems Installer
Berufsfachschule – Menden, Germany
• Fluent in German and English (level C2 and C1 respectively), as well as a adequate verbal communication skills in
Skills & Achievements
• Communicating effectively on a daily basis with various clients, suppliers, authorities and my team during project management as well as HR training at Clear Water Systems and SSWC
• Leading negotiations with the Foreign Ministry of Affairs of Denmark (DANIDA) to secure investment into energy efficient technology for water treatment and consequently pitching the technology to the ministry of Housing in Egypt.
• Co-coordinating between the subsidiary branch and parent company Clear Water Systems to ensure the success of national and international investment projects
• Working together daily with a team of diverse ethnicities in various languages
• Handling commercial business operations for budgeting, billing and payroll for employees. Including the ordering of raw materials internationally and ensuring customs clearance
• Total Quality Management as well as coordinating extensions and major shut downs for refurbishment and ecological improvement of public utility networks
Technical/ Engineering achievements
• Planning and implementing capacity increases of Public utilities network in both aspects of production and distribution using ductile piping
• Revamping, start up commissioning of 200,000 m/d potable water plant. EMSR rotary & process control equipment. Total value: € 13 Million.
• Responsible for the design, development and operation of unique machinery, technical and commercial equipment applicable to ground/surface water decontamination
Initiative and Leadership
• I implemented, as lead auditor, the ISO auditing standards in the South Sinai Water company voluntarily in order to allow the company to grow and gain clear oversight of operations as GM
• HACCP standards introduced as a result of my push to better the quality of water produced
2014 (Feb) – Until now
Self employed, Egypt
• PMC treatment plant operation development status reports future / current investment protection – Area infrastructure demand / development
2006 (Jan) – 2014 (Feb)
Site Manager – Clear Water Systems – Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
• As site manager, for a private contracting company holding the major private water plant in Sharm; I was responsible for the supervision of all departments, ensuring smooth operation and steady sustainable growth.
2000 (May) – 2005 (Dec)
Technical Manager – South Sinai Water Company – Egypt
• In addition to the above-mentioned duties, I implemented ISO systems (SGS certified). My responsibilities also covered the implementation of a maintenance operation for the wastewater treatment plant and I oversaw the water network extension of 160 km in Sharm El Sheikh. I received and handed over various facilities such as building potable water network and more.
1999 (May) – 2000 (April)
Resident Manager – GAWA Kerpen – Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
• My responsibilities included running a ten-year maintenance operation contract for RO water, production units (25000 m/d). I also held technical and commercial responsibilities for the Hilton, Sonesta, Moevenpick and Coral Bay hotels in the different locations in Sinai, Egypt.
1998 (Nov) – 1999 (April)
Commissioning engineer – Lurgi-Bamag Butzbach – Suez, Egypt
1992 (Jan) – 1998 (Oct)
Project manager – LOBBE Umwelttechnik – Iserlohn, Germany
• Implementation of field operative task force in the fields of ground/surface water decontamination on landfills, military bases refineries and hazardous waste depots
Other Relevant Skills
• Member of the European Organisation of Quality
• Confident computer literacy including Microsoft Office
• International, German and Egyptian driving license
Subject: Ductile Pipe lining
1) Revamping power station Tobruck/Libya 1986 cooling water line Ø 350 mm, ductile (Lined cement).
800 meter total length – from mineralization unit to turbine cooling circuit.
600 meter underground / 200 meter above ground.
Subcontractor: DVT, Duesseldorf/Germany
Main contractor: BBC International
Client: Department/Ministry of housing
2) Infrastructure Sharm El Sheikh/Egypt
(2009 – 2012)
Sewer effluent collector and main discharge pipe to oxidation ponds incl. septic tank and pump stations. 600 meter total length – Ø 8oo mm – head: 67 meter
Subcontractor: SSWC / Clearwater, Egypt
Main contractor: Arab Contractor, Egypt
Client: Governorate of South Sinai
Besides ductile pipes, I have experiences in stainless, PE, HDPE, PVC and fibre glass pipe lining. Under my guidance, we installed more than 160 km of various diameters piping in/beside existing utilities. Head count above: 100 people of all necessary categories for example – heavy equipment operator, Surveyor, fitter, masons and horizontal drillers were involved.
Rainfalls in mountains caused delay of installation. Drain channel was excavated immediately. Re-alignment of trench (soft sand) was required.
Subordinates were trained in first aid by local hospital staff. Aid boxes were place amongst every major work group. Misusing of personal HSE equipment caused file record/termination.
My personal HSE courses:
– Assigned person gases (incl. foul gas)
– Enhanced First Aid course
– Assigned person “Safety tool handling”
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.