I have over ten years of experience in Branding, Events management, Marketing, Shipping and Customer Service, worked within a number of Multinational, Local and Governmental agencies.
I was graduated from the faculty of Commerce, English section, Business Major , Holding a Diploma in International Business administration and currently acquiring my MBA degree.
I am interested in finding a suitable vacancy in your esteemed organization as I have always been keen to work for a reputable orga
• Bachelor’s of COMMERCE AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (ENGLISH SECTION)
• High School Holy Family School (language school) .
• Attend a training on the organizing of collective participation in European trade fairs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands Organized by CBI (centre of the promotion of imports from developing countries)
• Professional Cambridge diploma in international marketing from Cambridge University .
• Project Management from American Chamber.
• Exhibitors Training Program “Akademie Messe Frankfurt” GERMANY 2009.
• Marketing diploma in AUC 2010.
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Internet applications
• Attend and complete MED.COM(Microsoft Certified) Professional Diploma in Web Design
• Senior Events Officer
– Middle east and UK Jamuary 2007 – Present
Information Technology Industry Development Agency ( ITIDA ), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Smart Village, Cairo
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Researching, analyzing and planning for the Egyptian participation in world wide ICT events in coordination with international consultancy companies and advisers.
• Establishing goals, services required and objectives for the selected participated Events.
• Coordinating for adequate rental location, pavilion or hall designs, sponsorship & advertisement packages, registration and entry passes, electronic and internet services, shipping, promotional materials and media coverage for the selected events.
• Acting as a liaison between The Egyptian Government, Egyptian ICT Companies, event organizers, service providers and Embassies.
• Coordinating all of the onsite activities before, during and after the events.
• Preparing and providing Terms of References, Request for proposals, Tenders, pre and post-activity evaluation data and reports, preparing presentations, scheduled and special reports.
• Handling all of the administrative tasks assigned, paperwork and payments for the participated events.
ITU Telecom World Exhibition and Forum, May 2008, Cairo Egypt
CeBIT, Exhibition & Trade Mission for the years 2007,2008 & 2011, Hanover, Germany
Cairo ICT, February 2007,2008,2009 2010 ,2011Egypt
Gitex Dubai Exhibition & Trade Mission 2009,2010,2012,2013 United Arab Emirates.
Microcom 2013(Small and medium enterprise specialized event)
GSMA Barcelona Mobile Congress 2011, 2012,2014Spain.
E learning Africa 2012, Benin, 2013, Namibia
Gitex Riyadh 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011, KSA
Call Center Expo ,2007,2008,2009 UK
EMRG Conference 2010,UK
NOA World conference 2010 UK
System Exhibition 2007,2008 Munich ,Germany
Team Leader in customer’s service – Egyptian export Association
August 2005 till January 2007
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor, evaluate and document staff performance on a consistent basis including call/email and after- work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications),
• review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance. This includes: performance issues, training & development, scheduling, conducting individual performance reviews, reporting issues pertaining to payroll, human resources, or disciplinary action when necessary.
• Ensure team goals and objectives are aligned, with strategic priorities, and manages performance.
• Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
• Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality.
• Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, clients, and other areas of the company to facilitate problem solving.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of the department
Accountant – Travco touristic company
August 2003 till August 2005
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.