I am a very confident, energetic, ambitious, hardworking UK educated Indian, with 3 years of experience in managing an Eco and Adventure tourism Business. I also have experience in the sales and marketing department of the business plus additional experience as HR Executive in an IT consultancy. Apart from this I have various achievements in the field of sports.
Education & Qualifications
Institution/ Qualification/ Year(s) Attended/Awarding Body/Specializations Award
St’ Peter’s Mtr. Hr. Sec. School, India 10th STD 2006-2007 Matriculation General 74%
Sethu Bhaskara Mtr. Hr. Sec, India 12th STD 2008-2009 State Board Commerce and Computer Science 84%
Loyola College, Chennai BBA 2009-2011 Lille Catholic University, France Business Administration 74 %
Cardiff Metropolitan University, United Kingdom BA (Hons) 2011-2012 Cardiff Metropolitan University International Business Administration 2:2
Barathidasan University, India BA 2011-2014 Barathidasan University English Literature Pass
Team player Impatience
Aptitude for Challenges Details-oriented
Dedicated and Focused
NETSOFT CONSULTING SERVICES
• Intern – (Management & Administration)
(May- July 2011)
1. Worked with managers to plan and implement the work assigned.
2. Learnt how policies are made.
3. Worked in various departments to learn basics.
• HR Executive. (June- Sept 2012)
4. Work Scheduling
KODAIKANAL WILDERNESS CLUB
• Marketing and Sales Executive – Part-Time (April 2009- Sept 2012)
2. Sales & Marketing Online
SUKADH ECO & ADVENTURE TOURISM PVT. LIMITED
• Manager – Eco tourism (Sept 2012 – to date)
1. Social Entrepreneurship
2. Key Aspects of Adventure and Eco Tourism
3. Staff Management
4. Budget Planning
STUDENT ACADEMIC REPRESENTATIVE (StAR)- CARDIFF SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
(Sept 2011- May 2012)
1. Leadership Skills
2. Negotiation Skills
3. Problem Solving Skills
(Jan 2010 – to date)
1. Official Photographer for Cardiff Metropolitan University’s Asian Society 2011-2012
2. Official Photographer- EPIC, The Asian Society’s Cultural Event.
3. Portfolio For amateur
Awards & Achievements
SL.NO/ AWARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS EVENT LEVEL(DISTRICT/STATE/NATIONAL ETC) YEAR
1. 1st Rowing All India (Club level) 2001
2. 2nd Rowing Inter-School 2003
3. Overall Champion Rowing All India (Club level) 2006
4. 1st Rowing All India (Club level) 2007
5. Overall Champion Rowing All India (club level) 2014
6. Overall Champion Rowing All India (club level) 2015
7. 3rd (Bronze) 250m Rowing 8th Sub- Junior National Rowing Championship 2005
8. Participation Rowing 7th sub- Junior National Rowing Championship 2004
9. Semi-Finalist Rowing 9th Sub- Junior National Rowing Championship 2006
10. Semi-Finalist Rowing East Asian Rowing Championship (ARAE) 2006
11. District & Zonal player Cricket District league, U-13,U-15,U-17,U-19 & U-22 2003-2008
12. District & Zonal League Player Football District (Winner-2005&2006;Runners up-2007), Zonal league 2004-2007
13. RYLA Youth & Student Leadership programme Zonal 2005
14. Participation Marathon run Terry fox run 2001
15. Campaign leader Blood Donation camp Statewide August 15th 2010
16. Participation Street Theatre Workshop Workshop August 2012
Sports- Cricket, Rowing, Hockey, Shooting
Literature- Romance and History
Travel, tourism and exploration
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.