I have completed my college diploma in DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING and have 4 years working experience with CUMMINS INDIA LIMITED and Dubai PRECISION INDUSTRY , During that time, I worked as a CNC MACHINE OPERATOR with 3 axis and 5 axis machines with minimal supervision.
• Experience of operating 3 axes and 5 axes CNC machine and have programming experience over Fanuc Control Series of CNC machine of VMC and HMC machining centre.
• Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such Instruments, calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gauges, indicators and scales. Lever dial.
• Abilities to understanding in blue print reading/ geometric tolerance interpretation.
• Intermediate knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines tooling.
• Having skills able to follow written and oral instructions.
• Knowledge of using Microsoft word, power point and excel software to make productivity reports and showing them to graphs.
• Having skills able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
• Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
• Knowledge of basic math skills to include, adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating for job inspection and rework.
• Experience in also operating 5 axis Siemens controller, (SHW MACHINE).
• Also experience in operating different types of SPM machines
• Reading knowledge of process sheets, blueprints, and/or sketches of part to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements.
• Ability to identify errors, detects, malfunctioning of the machinery and undertake immediate corrective actions.
• A good working knowledge of machine tooling applications and servicing. Works closely with other machinists to provide technical assistance to tooling related issues.
• Perform quality checks, using special functional and variable gauges, reading in measurement in microns.
• Understanding of inspection equipment, their functions and uses in order to ensure that all manufactured parts are machined within tolerance limitations
• Knowledge of programming the CNC machine Fanuc control.
• Excellent organizational and co-ordination skills.
• Strong technical and mechanical aptitude.
• Utilize complex support equipment, special hand tools, measuring tools and special inspection equipment’s.
• Having knowledge of cylinder block liner bore rework.
• Knowledge of presetting of tools and CNC machine system calculation.
• Knowledge of presetting the cartage in boring bars with help of tool presenter.
• Loading material using overhead cranes 3 ton to 20 tons.
Career Summary (4 Years)
3 Years working experience in Cummins India Limited,(India) in machine shop department as a cnc machinist in engine cylinder block machining , with a designation of junior shop manager from 1st April 2011 to 8 th February 2014 as a permanent employee.
Cummins inc is a large scale USA based diesel engine manufacturing company which makes engine range up to 2500kva.Engines models are KV16,KV 12.QSK 60,QSK13,QSK19,NHNT,V28
Now working in Precision Industry, Dubai in machine shop department as a cnc machinist with a designation of cnc shop supervisor from February 2014 to till now.
Precision Industry is a Dubai largest Generator manufacturing company which basically Generator packager and canopy builders. Making generators range from 9 kva to 2200 kva.
CUMMINS INDIA LIMITED
APRIL 2011 TO FEBRUARY 2014.
JUNIOR SHOP MANAGER.
• Operate the CNC machinery and ensure its smooth and accurate operations.
• Oversee the operations of the CNC machinery and monitor the movement of drill bits to make certain the cutting is done in precise dimensions.
• Edit programs and select and/or prepare tooling for production of parts
• Produce work in accordance with specifications and to high degree of precision.
• Ensure effective production of quality parts by checking these parts to drawing or sketches, using gauges and measuring equipment.
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers.
• Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
• Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
• Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control G -code and M- code.
• Work closely with CNC Programmers to resolve programming problems.
• Timely report all near misses and/or safety incidences during the calendar year. Wear PPE at all times.
• Review paperwork, including blueprints, route sheets and indented bills of material and ensure that supplies, tools and materials are as required.
• Communicate timely to Management on all pertinent issues related to daily work (i.e., job status, back log, machine and/or tooling issues.
• Maintain production Log book and enter details of the completed project work.
• Ensure tooling is in proper working condition and repair as needed. Calibrate measuring equipment’s and maintain records.
• Ensure 1s and 2s (regular cleaning of machinery) and the surrounding area to prevent dirtying and rusting of the machinery.
• Maintains overall good attendance, reports to work on time and is at work station ready to start work at scheduled starting time
• Having skill to handle the circumstances in the absence of line manager.
• Making the tools changing interval of tool life and offset reading.
• Having capacity to rectify the program, according to CMM report.
• Making Improvement of kaizen standards in shop floor.
• Following safety rules and regulations in shop floor during the working time.
CNC SHOP SUPERVISOR.
MARCH 2014 TO PRESENT.
• Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, edit computerized machine control program according to drawing sizes and specifications.
• Verifies conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools.
• Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data during the starting of the shift.
• Performing routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
• Actively participate and complete all Pure Safety Training as scheduled.
• Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or quality inspectors to resolve machining or assembly problems.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment, to like new appearance, according to maintenance plans and establishment procedures.
• Comply with company safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Achieve division safety goals by ensuring work, and the work of others is performed safely, by actively maintaining a safe work environment and abiding by all safety policies.
Qualifications & Education
Successfully completed Secondary education from BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION ORISSA (INDIA).FROM JAJPUR ZILLA SCHOOL,
Secured 59 % OF MARKS IN 2005.
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. JULY 2006 — AUGUST 2009
BALASORE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Successfully completed DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING under the state council for technical education, Orissa (INDIA) from Balasore School of engineering, in first class division with honors, secured 82% of marks in 2009.
Completed IELTS (International English language and testing system) from British Council Dubai in 13 Th December 2014. Overall band is score 5.5 and Scoring in each module are.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.