My previous job involved communication skills, research and investigation, creativity, out of the box thinking, planning and design, efficient time and information management, negotiations with vendors and regular follow-ups with other departments.
M.Sc. – Petroleum Engineering (One Year, Full-time student) September 2012–September 2013
• Interest – (i).Drilling/Production Technology and the safety procedures associated with its operation.
(ii).To learn the work-flow concepts now prevailing in the modern industry.
• Final Year Project – History Matching of Fulmar Field using Raven software.
• Other completed Projects – Deputy Team leader of Field Development Project, Concise report on The Harding Field, North Sea.
• Courses – Reservoir Engineering, Reservoir Simulation, Production Technology, Petroleum Geosciences, Drilling Engineering, Formation Evaluation and Petroleum Economics.
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (TAXILA) – FIRST CLASS (68.43%)
B.Sc. – Mechanical Engineering September 2003 – October 2007
• Projects completed – Assembling of a Jig Boring Machine, Study of Oil Well Drilling and Testing, Overhauling of IC engines.
• Member of the Robotics Society.
• AutoCAD& 3D MODELING-Improved communication through documentation. April 2012
• EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLANNING – performing safety drills at Central Processing Facility, MOL Pakistan. October 2011
• CRYSTAL REPORT WRITING – improved data manipulation skills – modified daily work reports at CPF field. March 2011
PETROLEUM EXPLORATION (PVT) LIMITED (Drilling Department)
August 2014 – Present
• Plays an active role in Rig Selection and supervises rig mob/de-mob
• Prepares Gantt Charts for individual wells of the company through computer and technical literacy
• Investigates formation types for bit selection
• Plans Casing Design for upcoming wells by using analytical skills
MOL PAKISTAN OIL & GAS CO. B.V. (Contracts & Supply Chain Management Department)
January 2008 – July 2012
• Promoted twice within the company.
• Adapted to the use of Maximo CMMS System 6.0 for managing Inventory, Contracts, Purchase orders and Materials’ receiving.
Assistant Materials Engineer (office based) – Islamabad
• Displayed excellent negotiation skills to achieve bid savings of USD 0.45 Million (22.5%).
• Reduced Purchase Requisition turnaround time through regular follow-ups and efficient time management.
Warehouse Supervisor (field based) – Central Processing Facility (CPF)
• Led the Warehouse team in commissioning of CPF by conducting timely inspections and material handling.
• Strengthened safety in the workplace by introducing TRAs (Task Risk Assessment).
• Effectively planned the implemented Work Flow system through Maximo CMMS to reduce time for obtaining inventory management approvals.
• Supervised physical relocation of drilling inventory, worth USD 33 Million, from MGP to CPF with zero LTI (Lost Time Injury).
• Computer – AutoCAD, Eclipse, Raven, TeraStation, Pansys, Wellflo, MS Office, Loadsoft, Ansys.
• Languages – Fluent in English and Urdu. Orally proficient in Hindi and Punjabi. Read and write Arabic.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.