MBA candidate with technological skills and experience, proactive, responsible and energetic person, with continuous professional development, meticulous to details and strong communication skills. I would like to invest my interpersonal, professional leadership and advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows Movie Maker, Web Design, Web Analytics, incl. Yahoo & Google Analytics). Experienced in customer service, operations management and team-building, training new starters.
Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (September 2013 – June 2015 (Expected)
The University of Wales, London, UK
BA (Hons) Business Management – Economics, Upper Second Class Honours (2:1).
University of Westminster
National Diploma in Accountancy (Equivalent to VGSE (Grades A*-C)/BTEC First Diploma/SQA Intermediate 2 Standard, With Honours)
Industrial Professional College, Uzbekista
Sales Assistant West One Foods, Ltd. London, UK (February 2014 – Current)
• Cashier and payment procedures
• Customer service operations, face-to-face communication and interaction, taking and processing orders
• Dealing with customer issues in a quick and accurate way
Accountant State Hot Water & Heating Supplier, Uzbekistan (March 2013 – October 2013)
• Accurately process all data entry, including non-vendor invoices and for internal displacement, purchase orders, tickets and sales orders to ensure month end reporting deadlines are met.
• Process expense accounts and report taxable benefits to the head accountant.
• Dealing with customer issues via phone.
• Issuing, registering and monitoring of proxies and powers of attorney.
• Implementation of admission and control of primary documentation (regulations for cancellation).
Sales & Advertising Manager London Info Newspaper, London, UK (July 2012 – August 2012)
Counter Assistant Del’Aziz Restaurant, Fulham, London, UK (June 2012 – August 2012)
Russian Language Teacher Assistant Russian Private School, London, UK (February 2012 – November 2012)
Tax Office Assistant National Tax Association, Uzbekistan (December 2004 – June 2005)
Junior Accountant EuroCement Group, Uzbekistan (January 2003 – April 2003)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.