I am hard working person with experience in painting/blasting, construction and insulation.I have more then 10 years of work experience on different types of projects in shipyard,water treatment facilities, electrical facilities etc.I'm familiar with Oil Rigs and ships along as nature of that kind of work.I'm very passionate about going on Oil Rig to start my new career.
Qualifications & Training
25 October 2013 – 24 October 2017
Basic offshore safety induction and emergency training included huet and ebs (5700)
Apt Antincendio Srl., Pavia (Italy)
03 October 2013 – 03 October 2015
Medical Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Work (Issued in accordance with Oil and gas UK Guidelines) UKOOA/2007/1076
Private clinic of occupational medicine, Rijeka (Croatia)
September 2001 – May 2004 Painter/Blaster
Building Industry Vocational and Trade School, Rijeka (Croatia)
August 2009 – Present
Slaving Ltd. Viškovo 3a, 51216 Rijeka (Croatia)
-Company worked as cooperative for shipyard Viktor Lenac.
-Worked on place that requires special permission because of high pressure.
– Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings, bouts and other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
-Worked on project for Inagip on platform Annamarija A.
– Blasting ship plate with high pressure water and sand.
-Worked in water treatment plant.
– Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
– Spraying new layer of pain on ship tanks and iron plates and pipes.
Business or sector Construction finishing
June 2004 – July 2009
Progips Ltd. Vinka Benca 4a HR-51000 Rijeka (Croatia)
-Company worked as cooperative for HEP(Croatian Electricity company)
-Worked on place that requires special permission because of high electricity.
-Assist construction site workers in erecting structures and demolition.
– Unload and load construction materials.
-Making sound proof insulation.
-Making dry walls and ceilings.
-Making heat proof insulation.
– Clean up spills and remove hazardous material.
– Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment.
– Signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance.
-Worked in x-ray room with dry wall and lead plates for insulation.
Business or sector Construction sector
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.