I am currently employed at Machsol Pvt. Ltd, Islamabad, Pakistan as Business Development Executive. I have a Master’s Degree in Marketing Management with 2 years’ experience . I am a good communicator, understanding peoples' needs and providing them with a value proposition which is truly hard to refuse. My skills lie in my ability to comprehensively read and understand the situation and act quickly and smartly.
• Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of international markets and business practices.
• Strong marketing background combined with fluency in several regional and international languages.
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple general and business software.
• Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel.
Business Development Executive
Machsol Private Ltd. Pakistan
Founding Member and Marketing Head of Graduate Business Club Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
• Jobs assigned included the marketing of the club online and on-campus.
• Business event management, arranging business conferences and trips
• Researching and reporting on external opportunities for club development
• Developing the marketing strategy and plan
• Managing agencies, budgets and ensuring timely delivery
Futuresol Technology Pvt. Ltd,Islamabad, Pakistan
• Worked directly with Director of Business Development and Director of Strategic planning of this large IT consultancy firm
• Researched and wrote marketing reports and proposals concerning new business acquisitions and acquisition prospects.
• Played key role in preparing many successful proposals and presentations to provide IT services to the clients.
• Prepared marketing strategies and marketing plan for the company.
Marketing Internee Futuresol Technology Pvt. Ltd, Islamabad, Pakistan
(June’11 to September’11)
• Held key responsibility in small projects for assisting managers in marketing of the company.
• Was also a part of sales presentation and training sessions
• Initiated multiple marketing campaigns for the firm with help from superiors.
Islamabad Stock Exchange, Islamabad, Pakistan
(June’12 to July’12)
• Dealing with investors and stock market investment.
• Completed a task of earning 500$ in just two weeks with investment of not more than 2000$ a day.
• Analyzed many companies on the basis of their recent stock and financial situation
Education & Qualifications
Master’s Degree in Marketing Management
Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
Management – Personal Development Program
Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
B.B.A. Degree with Marketing Majors
Bahria University, Pakistan
Seminars, Conferences & Company Visits
• Seminars on career development and project management at Eastern Mediterranean University.
• Company visits to all the major companies of North Cyprus including OZA coffee, Arsal and Karpaz
• Company visit to turkey which included visit to Naksin Holding in Gaziantap.
• Training session on “Improving quality of teaching and learning” held by Read Foundation in Islamabad. (Trainer)
• 3rd National Intellectual Property Rights conference 2011, Convention Center, Islamabad
• Seminar on Investor and Broker Education by Institute of Capital Markets, Islamabad Stock Exchange.
• Conference on Active Citizen by British Council, Marriott Hotel, Islamabad
• Microfit for Windows, Adobe Photoshop
• Corel Draw, Windows Expression Web
• PC and Macintosh Operating Systems
• Hardware and Software installation
• Good command over all MS Office programs.
(Write and Speak)
• English (Fluent)
• Turkish (Basic)
• Urdu (Fluent)
• Punjabi (Fluent)
• Hindi (Fluent)
• Kahsmiri (Fluent)
Adventure or extreme sports, Mountain climbing, Cricket, Music, Architecture and Photography
• Member of the Events Club (Marketing) at Bahria University.
• Volunteer at Red Bull for organizing an event in Bahria University.
• Paragliding, Rock climbing, Trekking and Hiking.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.