I am looking for most any work (except Sales) in the New York City area, as I wish to begin a personal and professional life with my long term American girlfriend.
I am well-educated in the UK, receiving both an BSc in Business and then an MSc in IT. I currently project manage a telecoms decommissioning project for a major UK mobile phone company.
• MSc Information Technology – Loughborough University – 2007
• BSc Econ (Hons) 2.2 Business Management – University of Wales, Aberystwyth – 2006
Football Performance Analyst August 2013 – Present
Undertake part time analysis of worldwide league football games.
• Complete quick turn-around of football reports back to OA.
• Completed both regular MS Word reports as well as recent ‘trial’ document in Excel.
• Eager to undertake more in-depth analysis work.
Balfour Beatty UK
Programme Coordinator Mar 2012 – Present
Key member of a project team overseeing the decommissioning of redundant mobile phone towers and network upgrades.
• Work closely with field technicians, to log and identify telecommunication hardware.
• Regular reporting back to clients, EE, using Excel databases and Information Management Systems.
• Dealing with the decommissioning of over 2000 individual cell site removals.
The Africaid Trust (WhizzKids United)
Programme Coordinator May 2011 – Feb 2012
Gap year charitable leadership role, required co-ordinating an enthusiastic team of volunteers. Oversaw WhizzKids United’s charitable initiatives within Jozini municipality, South Africa.
• Liaising with partners and staff to deliver projects across the whole of South Africa.
• Represented the trust when communicating with local government, cultural chiefs, school principals and funding partner organisations.
• Team manager, responsible for coordinating a team of 4 volunteers.
• Managed a budget, and reported to Trust management.
Southampton City Council (Thornhill Plus You)
Capital Project Officer Feb 2010 – Mar 2011
Worked as part of a community regeneration project, with responsibility for assisting with various social improvement schemes within a deprived area of Southampton. My primary role within the team was to successfully source continuation funding. I was also responsible for centralising project information within programme’s PHP/MySQL repository.
• Use of Wyscout to view and analyse games.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft’s key product range (SQL, Dynamics etc.)
• Completed SharePoint user course.
• Basic HTML and web design skills.
• Proficient MS Office.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.