I have graduated from Tshwane University of Technology in 2012 (Mtech) in South Africa and currently completing a Dtech in chemistry project consisting of determining metal pollution at old mine sites. I have working knowledge of method validation, quality control, statistical analysis I am currently working as a part time lecturer in Chemistry. I have hands-on knowledge of analytical instruments. I am an English French bilingual ready to relocated...
– Current manager of WASALINK (Pty) Ltd
– Current part time chemistry lecturer at TUT Arcadia campus
– Researcher at TUT department of chemistry: Assessment of Pb, Zn and Cu pollution of soils at old mine sites and orchards using FP-XRF, ICP-OES and ICP-MS
(from 2012 and ongoing).
– Honours (BED) chemistry lecturer, RSA 2013 (TUT Soshanguve campus)
– Demonstrator, UNISA inorganic chemistry practical exam
– Student assistant at TUT
– Researcher at TUT: Purification of phenylpropanoids using CC, CCC and HPLC RSA, 2009-2011 (Analytical chemistry)
– Teacher of natural science and Physical science, College Sainte Therese. Abidjan (RCI)
(1997 – 2008).
– Chemist, production manager (Cosmetics) Abidjan (RCI)
– Medical laboratory technician
Oral presentation analytika 2014 Parys (RSA): Assessment of lead pollution at the old Edendale mine ( Using FP_XRF) Mamelodi, Pretoria (RSA). Oyourou J., Prof McCrindle., Prof Combrinck S., Dr Fourie C. Analytika 2014, Parys, RSA.
Poster presentation: Determination and antifungal activity of verbascoside from members of the verbenaceae family. Oyourou, J., Prof Combrinck S., Dr Regnier, T., Prof Marston, A. 4th SEANAC conference, Mozambique from 9th to 12th July 2012
Orale Presentation: Purification of verbascoside using column chromatography and countercurrent chromatography. Prof Combrinck, Oyourou, J., S., Dr Regnier, T., Prof Marston, A. 59th International Congress and Annual Meeting of the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research. 4th-9th September 2011, Antalya, Turkey
Poster presentation: Purification of verbascoside using column chromatography and countercurrent chromatography. Oyourou, J., Prof Combrinck, S., Dr Regnier, T., Prof Marston, A., 2010. Analitika conference, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 2010.
Published Articles: Purification, stability and antifungal activity of verbascoside from Lippia javanica and Lanta.na camara leaf extracts. Oyourou, J., Prof Combrinck S., Dr Regnier, T., Prof Marston A. Industrial Crops and products, 2013
Training & Workshops
– ICP-MS workshops (Chemetrix, Gallagher 2011, 2012 triple quadruples)
– Sample preparation workshop, Agilent, SEANAC (Maputo 2012)
– Sample Preparation “Tips and Tricks” Agilent (Johannesburg 2011)
– First Aid certificate (South Africa First Aid League. TUT, 2010. RSA)
– Laboratory Safety and Chemical Grade (Terry Nelson, Merck Chemicals), TUT, 2010
– Safety, health and environment (SHE) representative Certificate (TUT, 2010)
– ICP-OES Certificate (TUT. 2009)
– Elisa plate reader (Molecular device) training ( TUT, 2010)
– Spectrophotometer (UV/Vis, TUT 2009)
– HPLC training (Prof Sandra Combrinck, Andre Schiffer, TUT. 2009, RSA)
– GC Seminar (Kory Kelly, Phenomenex, University of Pretoria, 2009, RSA)
– CCC Development (Prof Andrew Marston, University of Free State (Bloemfontein), 2009, RSA
– CC training (TUT, August 2009,RSA)
– DTech (In progress) Tshwane University of Technology (TUT). Pretoria (RSA).
– Mtech chemistry (June 2012, TUT). Pretoria (RSA).
– Research methodology subject (November 2010, TUT) Pretoria (RSA)
– High certificate in mineral chemistry (Hons). University of Abidjan-Cocody November 1993 (Republic of Cote d’Ivoire)
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) Chemistry. University of Abidjan-Cocody(RCI) November 1993 (RCI)
– Diploma of Science study in Biology, Geology and Chemistry University of Abidjan Cocody, January 1991 (RCI)
– Nation school of medical laboratory technicians (1987-1988; Abidjan cote d’Ivoire).
– Baccalaureat (Matric) (Mathematics and biology) July 1987, Divo, (RCI)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.