I am currently studying MSc. Advanced Control Systems at the University of Salford specialising in Industrial Automation, Robotics, Instrumentation and Control, and Project management.
After graduating with a first class bachelor’s degree I went on to work as an Automation Engineer for Saudi Gulf Hydraulics Co. Ltd. where I was involved in the design and implementation of automated systems, PLC programming using IEC61131-3 standard languages such as Ladder Diagram and Functional Block Diagram.
• Pursuing MSc. in Advance Control Systems at The University of Salford Manchester
• Working extensively on the development of Industrial Automation systems (software/hardware) and its practical implementations with prototypes.
• Willing to travel and work on projects worldwide as and when needed
• Student Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology
• Seeking to work an innovative and technology driven company that aims at developing new and modern technology in industries.
Qualifications & Education
Sept 2014 – Sept 2015 MSc | Advanced Control Systems (Accredited IMechE and RAeS)
University of Salford, Manchester
Includes Instrumentation & Control, Industrial Automation, Robotics, Flight Dynamics, Operation Techniques.
Projects: i) Predictive temperature control using classical PID and modern control algorithms. . ii)Designed and implemented an automatic sorting and assembly system
Sept 2009-May 2013 B.Tech | Electronics and Communication Engineering
Moghal College of Eng. & Tech., Hyderabad, India.
Score: 68.95% (First Class)
(Stood amongst the top 10% of the batch throughout the college)
Final Year Projects: i) Devised a low cost Wireless Health monitoring system for the comfort of the patients. ii) Designed a Data Acquisition system with connectivity and security features.
June 2007-May 2009 A.P.B.I.E | English – Mathematics – Physics – Chemistry
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education, India
Relevant Work Experience
January 2015- Present
Automation Engineer (Part Time)
The Technology Business Ltd. Manchester, United Kingdom.
Main responsibilities include application engineering, providing support and maintenance, preventive maintenance and system backup for automation equipment.
Currently working on a vision based material detection and handling system using Keyence vision and Omron CP1EL PLC.
June 2013-May 2014 Automation Engineer
Saudi Gulf Hydraulics Co. Ltd. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Involved in PLC system Architecture Design and Hardware Engineering, installation and commissioning, Involved in various projects, including: Automated Hydraulics Press, Safety alarm systems for oil filtering equipment with Supervisory control, speed variation of a production line, to name a few.
• Proficient in PLC programming using IEC61131-3 standard Ladder Diagram, SFC/GrafCet, Functional Block Diagram.
• Proficient using Petri Nets to design Discrete Event Control systems and PID control.
• Familiar with MS Office, MATLAB, AutoCad, Express PCB, Eagle and similar electronic CAD software
• Experienced working with Keyence Omron CX programmer, SIMATIC Manager, RS LOGIX, GX IEC Developer, ZELIO Soft and other major PLC programming platforms.
• Proficient with the use of manufacturing modelling and simulation platform ProModel.
• Skilled in designing SCADA and HMI applications such as WINLOG PRO, Wonderware InTouch, Redlion
• Familiar with ABB’s simulation and offline programming software RobotStudio.
Leadership & Communication
As the Activities Manager of the Salford ISoc actively involved in organising events to improve the student experience and support the society, Participating in national; level debates and Model United Nations helped develop communication skills and improve ability to confidently interact with people from diverse cultures, achieved various leadership qualities including, time management, job assignments, personal and team motivation and attention to detail among others.
Striving to succeed in the field of technology, continuously learning to improve and know about new developments in the field and its influence on the industries and individuals
Having worked as an automation engineer after my graduation and during my post-graduate studies has provided with awareness about the business and current trends and practices in a fast paced corporate work environment, while effectively prioritizing my education and work commitments.
English (IELTS – 7.5), Hindi, Telugu – (Reading, Writing, Speaking). Urdu (Speaking)
• Winner of the Salford Advantage Award.
• Awarded the Prestigious Vice Chancellor Scholarship for Excellence by the University of Salford.
• Student Representative for MSc. Advanced Control Systems
• Awarded the best presenter award at the Seminar by the National Small Scale Industries Corporation India.
• Received a certificate of appreciation from the Head of the Department for Electronics & Communication Engineering of the Institute for showcasing high level of technical and interpersonal skills throughout the period of studies.
• Completed a 3 month training program on Industrial Automation conducted by IAO accredited Technocrat Automation Pvt. Ltd., Chennai India.
• Attended a seminar on Variable Frequency Drives conducted by Bosch Rexroth at Saudi Gulf Hydraulics Co. Ltd.
• Student Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.