Currently working and residing in Scotland seeking to further career abroad. I have recently completed my BA Honours degree in Human Resource Management and stepped into the property management industry where I have quickly advanced to managing my own portfolio of properties.
I have excellent interpersonal skills due to my previous employment being customer focused. As a calm and confident individual, I am a fast learner and eager to progress.
Currently residing in Scotland, looking to relocate to progress further and gain valuable knowledge and experience in a traineeship or full time employment.
Extremely enthusiastic, eager to learn assistant property manager with a Human Resource Management honours degree coupled with excellent customer service experience. Hard working, ambitious and always striving for perfection as well as being friendly, well mannered and approachable. Has an outgoing personality, which allows to work well with others.
Nov 2014 – present:
Hacking and Paterson
Position: Assistant Property Manager
• Managing a portfolio of several different types of properties such as new and old apartments buildings and housing development.
• Dealing with any required repairs, cleaning and ground maintenance contracts to ensure the properties maintain their appearance, and either preserve or increase in value.
• Responsible for physical management of the property including regular maintenance, emergency repairs and major structural repairs.
• Organising and overseeing repairs to the property.
• Liaising with contractors, solicitors, landlords, electricity suppliers and insurance companies
• Answering the telephone to all customer queries
• Taking payments from landlords and tenants
• Dealing with the common buildings insurance held over the property.
• Handling all complaints and emergencies
• All administrative duties including filing, emails, letters.
June 2014 – Nov 2014:
WebHelp UK, Glasgow
Position: Customer Service Adviser
• Extensive training in Sky TV provider, retention calls, call flows, conversational skills and billing
• Mainly answer retention calls for end client BSkyB, as well as, general enquiry, billing and technical calls
• Operating the Citrix/Chordiant systems
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Adhering to the data protection act
• Meeting set targets for retention rates
• Working individually towards targets as well as part of a small team to meet group targets
Sep 2013 – June 2014:
Grill On The Corner, Glasgow
Position: Server/Administration Assistant
• Running food and drinks
• Dealing with customer requests
• Working within a team
• Answering the telephone
• Filing of personnel files
Jul 2013 – Aug 2013:
Getronics Services Ltd (Based on end client site – Dell, Glasgow)
Position: Project Co-ordinator (Paid Work Placement)
• Data analysis.
• MS Excel Metrics Reporting from Multiple Data Sources.
• MS Outlook E-mail Management.
• Shadowed desk side field based engineers, IT Support Technicians and HR Consultants to understand all areas of the business.
Jun 2007 – Jul 2013:
Thomas Aulds & Sons (Coffee Shop/Bakery), Largs
Position: Sales Assistant
• Key point of contact for customers, providing excellent customer experience at all times.
• Working within a team.
• Sound knowledge of different coffees and bakery products.
• Responsible for ensuring food handling practices are adhered to at all times.
• Key Holder responsibilities.
• Cash handling.
• Stock and waste management, cashing up and banking duties.
• Deputies for shop manager in their absence.
• Team leader – training and motivating new staff members.
Education & Qualifications
Dec 2009 – June 2014:
2:1 Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Human Resource Management
• Studied all aspects of Human Resource management such as general Human Resource practice, employment relations, people management, learning and development, contemporary personnel policy, employee ownership and participation as well as retail Human Resource management.
• In addition to this, studied general business management practice including operations management, international business, business and organisational research and management and information technology.
Aug 2003 – June 2008: Largs Academy
Higher Grade: French (A), Spanish (A), Administration (B), English (B)
Key Skills & Attributes
• Confident and articulate communicator
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong IT skills in all Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge of CPL/RPM software
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to both issue and carry out instructions effectively
• High level of cash handling and point of sale skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.