I am currently working as an assistant PA for HRH Princess Haya. I love my job and have learnt a huge amount. I am looking for a new challenge as my current role is based in an office by my self. I am great team player and feel all my qualities are not coming to use.
I previously worked at Save the Children UK in the Humanitarian team. My role was Humanitarian Travel Coordinator, this meant I was responsible for over 200 people getting them from place to place.
Education And Qualifications
As Levels – Media Studies, Health and Social Care and Photography (2007 – 2008)
Gillingham School, Dorset
GCSEs – English, Maths, Science, History, Leisure and Tourism, IT (2004 – 2007)
Millfield School, Somerset
Assistant PA to HRH Princess Haya (May 2013 – Present)
• Administration support to the PA
• Travelling to Dubai to support the PA
• Researching and organising activities for the children when the family travel abroad
• Keeping databases up to date and accurate
• Managing others diaries
• Taking minutes
• Sourcing and purchasing of personal items
• Arranging appointments
• Personal shopping/duties
• Handling confidential information
• Organising goods transportation
• Greeting visitors
• Supporting the day-to-day running of the office
Humanitarian Travel Coordinator (Feb 2011 – May 2013)
Save The Children
• Researching travel arrangements for all humanitarian staff and the emergency response team
• Liaising daily with travel agents to find best travel solutions sticking to budget whilst considering route and suitability
• Monitoring, reporting and analysing flight costs
• Working directly with embassies to ensure visas are issued in the appropriate time frame and ensuring staff have correct health checks, vaccinations and medication where necessary
• Organising London based accommodation for visiting staff and trainees
• Processing invoices and expenses
• Taking minutes for the monthly staff meeting
Purple PR (Jan 2011)
Internship, London Fashion Week
• Day to day administrative responsibilities
• Designing and organising invitations for the guests
• Booking venues and caterers
• Creating and constructing goodie bags
Temporary Nanny (Oct 2010 – Jan 2011)
Annabel Heseltine and Lady Helen Taylor
• Ensuring children’s routine was administered
• Assuming responsibility whilst having fun
• Sole charge of children aged 5 and 7 years old
• School runs, children’s meals, homework and household responsibilities
Volunteer Work, Orphanage (Jan 2010)
• Supporting children in their daily activities
• Responsible for children outside of school hours
• Supporting educational and sporting activities
Full time Nanny (Sept 2008 – Oct 2009)
• Working and living in as full time Nanny
• Sore responsibility for a new born baby, a 3 year old and a 5 year old
• Learning to keep calm in times of stress and solve problems using my initiative
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.