I have experience in all of the areas encompassed by this role through both work and study as well as internship programmes. Some of my experiences include sales, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank account reconciliations, statutory account preparation and tax compliance and budgeting. In addition, I bring a wealth of other essential skills and qualities that I have developed through study and various work experience: including teamwork and communication, time management, attention to detail.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor of commerce – KCA University,2014
• Certificate in Public Accounting Section 1-6, Kenya College of Accountancy- University, 2011
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education- Mean Grade B, Gatero Girls High School, 2008
Safepak Limited, January 2013 – January 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing supplier’s payments vie their statements and conformity to credit limits.
• Reconciliation of accounts and generating reports.
• Maintaining import and export files.
• Preparing the petty cash returns and filing VAT returns.
• Maintaining supplier’s files, their correspondences and fixed assets register.
• Preparing aged analysis of both aged and overseas creditors.
• Allocating payments and timely bank reconciliations.
• Generating invoices using delivery notes.
• Generating customers statements to enhance debt collection
• Attend and supervise monthly stock take.
• Passing journal vouchers to the relevant accounts.
Significant Work Experience:
• Voter registration clerk, Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) – April 2013
• Finance Department Intern, New Kenya Cooperative Creameries, July – October 2012
• Field enumerator, CAS Consultant- Ministry of Housing and the World Bank, One month
• Awarded a certificate for becoming 1st runners up (in financial management) in an accounting challenge held at KCA University.
• Awarded a certificate by Ethics Communication ltd for accomplishing a two day conference in practical accounting skills.
• Awarded a certificate for attending a career talk on workplace preparedness for university students at KCA University.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.