Dedicated, detail orientated Archivist with extensive experience in the research, analysis and appraisal of audio visual and historical documents. With a respect for the past and heritage, an understanding of the value of historical documents and a highly developed sense of organization, can bring order to chaos. Experienced with electronic records.
Dedicated, detail orientated Archivist with extensive experience in the research, analysis and appraisal of audio visual and historical documents. With a respect for the past and heritage, an understanding of the value of historical documents and a highly developed sense of organization, can bring order to chaos. Experience with electronic records make contributions current and in demand.
AV (Audio-visual) Archivist
Apr 2009 to –
Croatian National Radio-Television, Archives and Program Content Dept. Zagreb Croatia, (Central Information Department), Prisavlje 3 10 000 Zagreb (Croatia), www.hrt.hr
• Contribute to the decisions about what materials should be preserved because of their long-term research value and to provide information to citizens
• Organize available data, evaluated, analysed and interpreted each display’s authenticity and relative significance
• Create and maintain accessibility, retrievability of computer archives and databases
• Prepare and preserve archive records and improved descriptions and display placements
• Manage audiovisual archives in commercial (e.g., studio) and nonprofit (e.g., library special collections, museum) settings
• Ensured that the physical archive meets the required standards regarding the storage and security of the registers
• Worked on social, economic, political, and legal aspects of audiovisual archives management and international collaboration, policymaking, and standards development for audiovisual archives
• Selected relevant computer and technical equipment including the software – data programme for use
• Proofread word documents, including technical diagrams, with 100% accuracy
• Managed several campaigns at once under tight deadlines
• Actively being included in the cooperation with international recognized organizations: INA, EBU, PRESTO CENTRE, COPEAM and FIAT IFTA
• Wrote and edited marketing emails, landing pages, white papers and data sheets
• Cataloguing collections and managing information and records – metadata creation and import
• Import and archiving video materials that is mostly archival property of the Croatian Radio-Television
Cameraman and Videographer
Nov 2005 to Mar 2009
Croatian National Radio-Television, Technology and Production Department, Zagreb Croatia, Prisavlje 3 10 000 Zagreb (Croatia), www.hrt.hr
• Demonstrated skills as a videographer with a proven ability to quickly ascertain and shoot required visual elements for compelling broadcast quality news reports
• Studio and fieldwork shooting (documentary program, news, concerts, sport events etc.)
• Prioritized and handled multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
• Used strong communication skills in order to enable effective and productive relationships with client broadcast news operations across several markets
• Worked seamlessly with web and mobile based communications and social media platforms
• Archives 2.0: Saving the Past, Anticipating the Future (24-26 Nov 2014)
National Media Museum, Bradford, United Kingdom (official representative of the HRT)
• 22nd Annual Conference and 21st General Assembly ‘The Mediterranean and the Exodus of Populations: the Role of the Media’ (26-28 Mar 2015) (official representative of the HRT)
Hosted by the Maltese public broadcaster PBS, Valetta, Malta
• Overall Digitization of Audio-visual archives of the Croatian Radio-Television (HRT) (Executive member of the company’s digitization team) 2007 –
• Regional Digitization Survey under the patronisation of the EBU (There are ten Eastern European countries included in the project)
English: professional proficiency
Slovenian: elementary proficiency
• Undergraduate Advanced Diploma in English Local History (FHEQ Level 6), University of Oxford, United Kingdom; 2014-2015 (expected)
• Advanced Certificate of Specialization in Archival Sciences, Croatian State Archives and the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Zagreb Croatia.; Dec 2010 – Feb 2013
• Certificate in Archaeology with Merit University of Leicester, School of Ancient History and Archaeology, United Kingdom; Sep 2006- Jul 2008
• A levels: Classical Arts (B), Painting (A) and Design (A), School of Applied Art and Design, Zagreb Croatia; Sept 1992- Jun 1996
• Protection and processing of archival records; State Certificate, Croatian State Archives, Zagreb Croatia; Feb 2015 – Apr 2015
• Certificate of Attendance, Institut National de l’Audiovisuel INA, Bry-sur-Marne Cedex, Paris, France; Oct 2014
• Speleology Intern Certificate Speleological Dept. ‘Zeljeznicar’, Zagreb Croatia; Mar 2011 – May 2011
• AutoCAD certificates: basic drawings, 2D drawing, 3d modelling Information College Algebra, Zagreb Croatia; Dec 2009 – Jan 2010
• Certificate of Slovene on the basic level University of Ljubljana, Slovenia; Philosophical Faculty; Sep 1997 – Feb 1998
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Publisher): proficiency
• Mendeley, MindView, Nitro: proficiency
• Cyberlink (PowerDirector, Wave Editor, Colour Director, Photo Director): proficiency
• Autonomy – Meridio Records Management systems: proficiency
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, AutoCAD Civil 3D: intermediate level
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.