I am a detail oriented professional with a business mindset and experience working in an analytic environment under strict confidentiality with a positive can do attitude. I enjoy a challenge and am looking to start a career in an exciting and dynamic company. I have experience working in fraud analysis and experience internationally. I am confident in utilizing complex database systems and enjoy learning new processes. I am bi-lingual in Korean and look forward to learning new languages.
UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW, ADAM SMITH BUSINESS SCHOOL GLASGOW, SCT 2012
Master of Science – Europe and International Development
• Emphasis: Developmental Economics and European Politics
• Dissertation: Fourth Amendment Implications in the Privacy of Preflight Passenger Screening: A Comparative Study with the United Kingdom
NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY DEKALB, IL 2010
Bachelor of Arts – Economics : Minor – Business Administration
• Thesis: Netherlands Vs. US: Health Systems and Their Impact on the Number of Doctors Visits
• Exchange Student – Yonsei University (Seoul, SK: 2008) : Korean Language – Conversational
OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL- ASSET DISCOVERY INVESTIGATION
Office Coordinator – Springfield, IL
• Research and gather financial documentation as part of the Asset Discovery Investigation Unit in order to determine the presence of medicaid fraud.
• Provide baseline analysis of reported verifications to discover hidden personal and spousal assets for further investigation.
• Utilize complex database systems such as Lexis Nexis as well as various proprietary software programs to verify reported assets.
YOUMACON ENTERPRISES (NON-PROFIT)
Guest Relations Operations – Detroit, MI
• Manage relationships on an ongoing basis between Youmancon Enterprises and Guest’s of honor.
• Providing logistical support for musical guests of honor and coordinating interdepartmental cooperation for various concerts.
• Tract and managed payment and reimbursements for guests for daily expenses.
English Instructor – Suwon, SK
• Instructed elementary, middle and high school students in English conversation and writing in order to help increase school English scores.
• Taught advanced level classes focused on debate and speech skills for use in English competitions.
• Prepared middle and high school students for TOEFL exams.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.