1. Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
2. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
3. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
4. Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
5. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
6. Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
7. Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
8. Research and build relationships with new clients.
9. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
10. Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
11. Participate in pricing the solution/service.
12. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
13. Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
14. Responsible for creating annual work plan, annual budget for the department, and follow it month by month.
15. Dealing with Outsourcing Company starting from the management plan till signing the final contracts and evaluate theirs performance.
16. Dealing with different government authority regarding energy supplying contracts like (Electricity, water, Gas, Telecommunications).
17. Dealing with external contractors starting from the price offers till the final handover process.
18. Have knowledge about the procedures of work Visa.
- April 2010 –December 2010
- Technical Support & Customer Service ,Gastec Company, Egypt, Suez,
- Job Duties :
1. Manage large amounts of incoming calls
2. Generate sales leads
3. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
4. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
5. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
7. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
8. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- March2012 -June2012
- Potential Assistant Assurance Services-PAAS, Delta Insurance Co. ,Egypt ,Suez
- Job Duties :
1. Call potential clients to expand their customer base.
2. Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage.
3. Explain the features of various policies.
4. Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes.
5. Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
6. Handle policy renewals.
7. Maintain electronic and paper records.
8. Help policyholders settle claims.
- July 2012- December 2013.
- property management Specialist, Egypt TEDA Investment Co. ,Egypt ,Suez,
- Job Duties :
1. Setting Rent- the property manager knows how to set the right rent level to attract tenants to your property. They have an understanding of the market where the property is located and have looked at comparable properties in the area.
2. Collecting Rent- they play the role of the enforcer. They ensure optimal cash flow by setting a date to collect rent each month and strictly enforcing late fees.
3. Adjusting Rent- the property manager can increase the rent by a fixed percentage each year, according to individual state and/or municipal law. They can also decrease the rent if they deem necessary.
4. Finding Tenants- property managers are responsible for marketing the property to fill vacancies. They know where to advertise and what to include in their ads. They also understand what attracts tenants, so they can suggest making cosmetic improvements to help makeover the property.
5. Screening Tenants- they are responsible for sorting through the prospective tenant applications to find the tenant that is the best fit for your property. They have a consistent screening process, including running credit checks and criminal background checks, which can decrease your chances of being accused of discrimination. Experienced property managers have seen hundreds, even thousands, of tenants, so they have a better idea of how to select the right tenants; those who will pay their rent on time, have a longer tenancy and create fewer problems.
6. Handling Leases- they are responsible for setting the length of the lease and making sure it has all the necessary provisions to protect the owner. This includes determining the amount of security deposit required.
7. Handling Complaints/Emergencies- they are paid to deal with maintenance requests, noise complaints and have the necessary contacts to handle emergency situations.
8. Handling Move Outs-when a tenant moves out, the manager is responsible for inspecting the unit, checking for damages and determining what portion of the security deposit will be returned to the tenant. After move out, they are responsible for cleaning the unit, repairing any damages and finding a new tenant.
9. Dealing With Evictions –when a tenant does not pay rent or otherwise breaches the terms of a lease, the property manager understands the proper way to file and move forward with an eviction.
- December 2013 – JAN 2015.
- Customer Service Supervisor, Egypt TEDA Investment Co. ,Egypt ,Suez
- Job Duties:
1. Delegating tasks
2. Monitoring the team’s performance
3. Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
4. Helping with training and development
5. Completing paperwork (yes, there’s always admin to do)
6. Handling complaints (from both staff and customers)
7. Helping to hire new staff
8. Reporting to senior management / personnel when required
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.