Certified Cost Technician (CCT)
Key responsibilities for South African Construction
• Solely responsible for full function accounting management of company to trial balance including bank reconciliations, inter-company loan account reconciliations as well as VAT reconciliations and submissions
• Directly responsible for handling all creditors for the projects; creditor reconciliation, purchase order creation as well as the analysis of creditor contracts and letters of appointment, including any and all retention periods
• Identifying areas for ongoing financial improvement through generation of cost to complete, cost of sales, budget analysis and earned value reports
• Full management of job cards, job costs and cost codes including completing, reconciling and presenting work in progress reports for the external quantity surveyor
• Developed and delivered cost documentation and analysis process for investment and funding meetings with company director, project manager and stakeholders
• Full management of cash flow creating, reporting, controlling and tracking for all projects
• Overall responsibility for preparation of documentation for audits, reviewing the company's financial statements and working with the auditors to finalise the audit
• Training, managing and overseeing all junior accounts staff entering the company
• Support to the Financial Director of the group with daily operational functions.
• Successfully building relationships with external quantity surveyor as well as various other subcontractors and contractors
• Overall responsibility to ensure all above duties are in line with the company's internal control system as well as enforcing the company's internal control systems
Key Responsibilities for Australian Construction:
• Solely responsible for handling construction creditors; creditor reconciliation, analysis of creditor contracts and letters of appointment, including any and all retention periods
• Full management of cash flow creating, reporting, controlling and tracking for all project
• Prepared cost reports, compiled soft costs, compared bank reports with quantity surveyor's reports and investigated and reported on the variances
• Fully responsible for reviewing trial balances and financial statements, including the preparation of yearly taxation payable
• Successfully building positive relationships with accountants, contractors, subcontractors and our partners in Australia
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.