MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA-Full Time program)
Ramaiah Institute of management studies
MYSORE UNIVERSITY, Bangalore
Specialized in Marketing Management
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.Com-Full Time program)
ST.JOSEPH’S COLLEGE, Bangalore
University of Bangalore
Specialized in Marketing and Human Resource Management
An extroverted professional with over 2.5 years of experience serving multinational corporate giants such as Accenture India and TIME Inc. India in the field of Client account management, Client servicing and handling Business operations. Further, I am looking for a more challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilize my expertise and to serve a renowned organization which would utilize my potential, while nurturing my growth in the organization.
TIME Inc. India
23rd, March 2015 – 29th, July 2016
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developing and maintaining strong relations with existing Client accounts in the regions of Europe and USA and attending the queries from prospects to generate new business leads.
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of business and ensuring the Smooth and effective flow of communication throughout the process.
• Understanding the key business drivers and using the acquired knowledge to focus on own work activities.
• Working closely with sales, operations, and external groups in order to meet the client needs and Expedite resolution to client’s problems and complaints.
• Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed targets and deadlines.
• Provide Strong Attention to process related details, anticipate and resolve process related quality issues.
• Updating and maintaining Client Details in Operation Management System.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders in the business meetings.
• Contributes actively to team activities, sharing experience and ideas through best practices.
• Responsible for client retention and delight through due diligence.
ACCENTURE SERVICES PVT LTD
CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Client I served: Unilever North America
13th, July 2012 – 1st, Aug 2013
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Updating and maintain fundamental client records using Oracle enterprise data management system.
• Accountable for day-to-day Client support and client satisfaction.
• Resolving client complaints or concerns at the First point of Contact and ensuring any complaints are managed within the regulatory guidelines, minimizing risk and ensuring successful client outcomes.
• Perform regular client reviews to determine overall client satisfaction and coordinate the response to client concerns.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with internal & external groups in order to meet the deadlines.
• Pro-Actively make suggestions for improvement in order to reduce complex issues in the process.
• Producing reports on weekly and monthly work progress.
• Attend client meetings to present service delivery results when required.
• Prioritizing own activities and assisting team members as needed in order to meet quality standards and SLA.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.