Oct 2013- Nov 2018: MSc Building Services Engineering with Sustainable Energy, Brunel University, London, UK.
Key modules results’:
Buildings Air Condition & Heat Transfer (A+)
Building services Design & Management (B-)
Acoustics, Fire, Lifts & Drainage (A-)
Renewable Energy Technologies (C)
Energy Efficient Ventilation for Buildings (C+)
Energy Conversion Technologies (A+)
Electrical Services & Lighting Design (A)
Dissertation: Solar Energy Use as a Source of Electricity in Sudanese Basic Schools in Remote Areas (C) 60% of the targeted electrical needs were achieved most of the year. The dissertation technical and economic study was considered in the next phase of the project.
Aug 2016- Jul 2018: MSc Engineering Management; University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan.
Result: Grade A in more than 90% of the management and engineering modules.
Oct 2004- Aug 2009: BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
Won the department prize for the final year project.
Jan 2015- March 2017: Team Leader, Lumara Engineering Co. (Sudanese Agent of Daikin Air Conditioning), Khartoum, Sudan.
• Coordinated between the department and other departments including sales, service, and financial and administration.
• Cooperated with the sales and marketing departments in the preparation of market reports, customer sales presentations and forecasting reports.
• Managed the HVAC department’s teams and monitored the performance of the teams and projects.
• Guided closely the teams through critical projects and negotiated technical inquires and product changes with the manufacturers.
• In 2016 82% of the projects were on schedule and 75% were according to their budget.
Jan 2013- Dec 2014: Sr. HVAC Project Engineer, Lumara Engineering Co, Khartoum, Sudan.
• Directed a team of junior engineers through projects’ stages from sales to installation and commissioning. The projects included different building types such as bus stations, factories hospitals, residential and office buildings.
• Presented design solutions, technical and feasibility studies for customers during tender phase.
• Controlled project progress, plans, schedules and budgets during installation and attended meetings with contractors and consultants.
• Managed the technical teams during start-up and commissioning phases and prepared detailed reports.
• The team handled 35% of the projects in 2013 and 42% in 2014.
Nov 2011- Jan 2013: HVAC Maintenance Engineer, Lumara Engineering Co., Khartoum, Sudan.
Assisted the chief operation officer in improving the performance of the after-sales department. The responsibilities were concerned with the maintenance section:
• Reviewed and follow-up the performance of maintenance teams.
• Developed maintenance forms and flow charts for the new maintenance software which improved the department performance and increased maintenance payments’ collection by 70% in 2012.
• Analyzed the HVAC units’ performance reports during warranty period. Prepared and follow up the warranty claims form manufacturers. During 2012 80% of the claims were successful.
• Prepared the maintenance schedules and performance for the maintenance contract projects. The projects included VRV air and water cooled. All annual projects’ contracts were renewed for 2013 according to their performance.
Jan 2010- Oct 2011: Junior HVAC Design Engineer, Lumara Engineering Co, Khartoum, Sudan.
• Trained in the projects department for more than 6 months taking a rotation through the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance sections.
• Chosen by the design team leader to assist in designing and preparation of shop-drawings for projects in Dubai and Doha.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.