I have a major in business at UnB - University of Brasília. I have demonstrated strong academic performance and good Economics knowledge.
I've just finished a 95 hour trainning on BizDeV and I am passionate about marketing. I would like to be in a position where I could contribute with my skills.
I’m Brazilian, but my level of English is to an excellent standard. I also have a good knowledge of Spanish and French languages.
Ncoisas Comunicação Dec 2011 to Jun 2012
Social Media Manager
• To develop, communicate and oversee a strategic plan for building clients brands and enhancing customer loyalty via social media.
• To oversee content and grow the clients advocates across its social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.). To recommend and create/oversee content strategies including social advertising.
• To strategize and direct clients program for identifying, growing and engaging loyal online brand advocates.
• To ensure companies brand and reputation are enhanced by social media activities; integrating with PR to actively manage through communications issues using social media.
WIZARD Language School Jul 2007 to Aug 2008
• To evaluate students on a daily basis.
• To develop meaningful teacher-made instructional material.
• To adjust teaching strategies that goes with the classroom situations and conditions.
• To make use of proper educational technology and upgrade the same upon new arrivals.
• To explore modern and innovative methods of teaching-learning process.
• To understand the psychology of how students operate.
• To help them to settle their problems amicably and through a dialogue rather than indulging in hostility and violence.
• To keep faith in democratic ideals and simultaneously firm in dealing with students.
• To be receptive to new ideas from young minds.
• To develop positive and progressive attitude towards English.
Click Agency Aug 2005 to Feb 2007
Intern / Executive Assistant
• To research government contracts that could be of a potential interest for the company.
• To answer calls and handle queries.
• To read, monitor and respond to the Creative Director’s email.
• To book meetings and to prepare relevant documentation.
• To manage the Creative Director’s electronic agenda.
• To organise travel arrangements and prepare complex travel itineraries.
• To plan, organise and manage staff events.
• To source and order stationery and office equipment.
• To update the company website with employees data.
Ministry of Finance May 2005 to Aug 2005 Intern
• Responsible for feeding data into excel spreadsheets.
• Conducting research via static databases (e.g. ipea website-census).
• To report any outliner incident on the electronic spreadsheet reports.
• To elaborate and prepare excel spreadsheets for economic and financial treatment and analysis.
• To create reports and newsletters.
• To translate from English to Portuguese documents and articles.
• To do online and offline news clipping and social media monitoring.
Ministry of National Integration Aug 2004 to Feb 2005
• To prepare data collection for research.
• To control and maintain map file.
• To select collected data and forward onto the relevant departments.
• To work closely with supervisors.
• To support and manage the day-to-day activities within the departments in other states of Brazil and assist with ad hoc projects.
Universidade de Brasília – UnB – Business Management – Bachelor Degree
2008 – 2013
Training on Business Development 2013
Certificate of Proficiency in English 2010
Basic Brazilian Sign Language Course 2010
Basic SPSS Course 2009 (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences)
Portuguese (Brazilian) Mother Tongue
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.