An ambitious and dedicated bilingual Mechanical Draughtsman with recent experience. Adept at producing detailed designs and technical drawings.
Education And Qualifications
Diploma: Computer Draughting (2013)
Modules include: Auto CAD (3D); Health & Safety; Numeracy; Science and Inventor
The Cad Corporation Draughting Academy
NQF 4 FETC Diploma: Basic Computer Aided Draughting (2011)
Modules include: Drawing Office Orientation, Autocad and Revit; Financial Mathematics; Communication Level 3 and 4; Civil Draughting/Structural Steel Detailing and Electrical Draughting
African Academy, SA
Senior Certificate: Grade 12, 7 subjects including English and Mathematics (2010)
Hoërrskool, Kempton Park, SA,
Mechanical Draughtsman (2012 – date)
MARVIN EQUIPMENT, Lake Avenue, SA
• Effectively prioritising workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including designing tool box canopies for utility and producing detailed accompanying drawings
• Utilising excellent driving skills to operate vehicles in an industrial environment, ensuring consistent compliance with safety regulations and timely completion of tasks
• Producing designs for catering equipment as required, ensuring high levels of accuracy, additionally, designing mobile workshops for Vito Vans
• Submitting finalised designs to clients in accordance with agreed deadlines, responding professionally to any queries and confidently resolving any issues as they arise
• Overseeing and coordinating the manufacturing of all designs throughout the entire process, up to and including completion
Driver (2011 – 2012)
NINGU FREIGHT, Birchley, SA
• Collecting and delivering items to and from the airport/customers in accordance with stipulated deadlines, ensuring consistent compliance with all relevant policies, procedures and regulations
English and Afrikaans
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.