BSc. Degree in Banking and Finance(Honours)
Trained in Microsoft Office
1. Aug 2016 till date Enterprise Life Assurance Company Ltd., Accra, Ghana
Type of organization: Life Assurance Company
Position: ACCOUNTS OFFICER.
• Keep schedule for all taxes withheld on; Supplies and Commissions of old &
New reps, Banc assurance, Broker.
• Monthly Filing of all Statutory Deductions to SSNIT &GRA
• Keep a register of all: sales requests processed requests dispatched requests
(Cheques & TCCs)
• Prepare letters and memos upon supervisor’s request statutory letters (GRA &
SSNIT) and external party letters (Bank Statement Requests, Rent & Stop Cheque
• Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly petty cash recons for various out branches.
2.June 2015 till Aug 2015 Enterprise Life Assurance Company Ltd., Accra, Ghana
Type of organization: Life Insurance Company
• Writing cheques for payment to suppliers.
• Regular trips to the bank to make deposits.
• Preparing of letters, memos
• Responsible for registering documents and filling.
3.Jan 2015 to Feb 2015 Barclays Bank Ghana
Type of organization: Private Bank
Position: Intern, Laser Archives
• Responsible for the extraction of bank statement for clients upon request across all branches
• Meeting all deadline in sending mails to out branches.
• Any other roles assigned to me by my superiors
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.