Registered Psychologist with a Masters of Organisational Psychology. Six years’ experience in change management, organisational development, learning and development, organisational research and survey design and analysis. Inner drive to achieve top results in projects. Ability to interact and form excellent relationships with clients from diverse backgrounds due to living and working in four continents and several countries, including the United Kingdom. Extensive understanding of different ind
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
Jul ‘10 –Present Psychology Based Memberships
• Accredited in Human Synergistics’ Leadership and Cultural Assessments
• Fully registered member of Psychology Board of Australia and Australian Psychology Society
• Previous Committee Member of Culture and Psychology Interest Group
• Selected for Scholarship for Positive Psychology Retreat
• Previous Communications Coordinator for the College of Organisational Psychology (For VIC state (2009)
Apr ’10 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Navitas
• Capability to deliver government accredited and non-accredited courses in a number of management areas
Nov ‘O8 Masters of Organisational Psychology, University of New South Wales
Jun ’05 BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Westminster, London
WORK EXPERIENCE SNAPSHOT
Current role: Change
• 2012 -Current: Change and Psychologist Consultant (Change Factory)
Previous Roles include:
• 2011 -2012: Organisational Development Consultant (Holmesglen)
• 2012: Learning and Development Consultant (Asylum Seekers Resource Centre)
• 2009-2011: Placement Co-ordinator and Trainer (Australian College of Applied Psychology/Navitas)
• 2009 -2011: Research and Development Consultant (QMI)
• 2008 -2009 Training Consultant (Trans Cultural Careers)
• Previous roles as survey designer, assessment consultant, values consultant and Career Counsellor (IBM, Hewitt, Transcultural careers)
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILED
Jul ’12 – Present: Consultant Psychologist, Change Factory, Melbourne
Company Profile: Change Factory is a business consulting company that specialises in change management by helping organisations achieve better business outcomes by driving organisational and cultural change, and managing changes in individual behaviour. Our clients include Interact Group (non-profit Rehab), Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (NGO), South East Water (Utility Company) and other financial companies.
Responsibilities: Responsible for the cultural and behavioural transformation of client organisations.Use the Human Synergistics, tool, which assesses organisational culture and leadership capability. Responsible for developing organisational surveys for clients – including engagement survey, change readiness surveys, communication preferences and competency development surveys. In charge of developing a first of its kind survey to assess the different factors that contribute to the success or failure of change management projects. Due to psychology background, involved in delivering training and coaching to C-suite employees. This includes leading change in revolutionary or evolutionary times, coping with change and building change intelligence. Clients are based in the Asia Pacific region, including Fiji, Micronesia, Sydney and Melbourne.
• Developed and rolled out new public and in-house training programs in change management, leadership and behavioural changes in the workplace. These training programmes are a key contributor to the success of change management projects in the organisation
• Designed and implemented organisational surveys overseas and in Australia in order to assess the cultural and individual behavioural impacts on organisations
• Have supported the organisation in developing new businesses in Australia and overseas
• Conducted successful HR audits in organisations in Fiji and Australia
• Supported cultural transformation and behavioural change in organisations
Aug ’11 – Jul ‘12: Organisational Development Consultant, Holmesglen, Melbourne
Company Profile: Holmesglen is the largest provider of vocational and higher education in Victoria
Responsibilities: Worked on organisational development projects, including: developing creativity in the workplace, E-learning strategy, professional development training needs analysis across 2000 staff members and online performance management systems.
• Developed a new performance management system for the institute
• Successfully managed the largest conference for Holmesglen
• Developed training needs analysis templates for external and internal use
• Managed professional development for 1000+ staff members
• Managed a team of admin staff
Oct ’10 – Sept ‘11: Learning & Development Consultant, Asylum Seekers Resource Centre, Melbourne
Company Profile: The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre is Australia’s leading asylum seeker organization. They are a multi award winning, independent and non–federal government funded human rights organization. This was a voluntary role.
Responsibilities: Led a training needs analysis with employers, asylum seekers and case managers to assess what areas need further training around cross cultural behaviour and interaction. Developed training programs in response to survey results Trained asylum seekers and employers to enhance work satisfaction and acceptance.
• Developed a training needs analysis for numerous participant groups and undertook in-depth qualitative and quantitative research
• Successfully managed 5 individual team members working on the project
• Was offered the position of cross cultural trainer for new volunteers
Sept ’09 – Jul ‘11: Placement Co-ordinator and Trainer, Australian College of Applied Psychology/Navitas, Melbourne
Company Profile: Australian College of Applied Psychology is part of the Navitas group, a leading private education provider delivering postgraduate, undergraduate and VET courses across 3 campuses around Australia
Responsibilities: Interacted with placement organisations for students. Provided career guidance for students and staff. Liaised with different departments in order to effectively place students in different organisations. Assisted the survey committee in student satisfaction survey analysis. Trained international students to work in the Australian workplace, particularly looking at interview technique and networking. Prepared students for interviewing, CV writing and working within the Australian local culture
Trained undergraduate and postgraduate counsellors in the areas of: Approaches to Diversity, Developing Professional Practices, Organisation Behaviour, Intro to Psychology, Conflict Management , Development Psychology
• Nominated as Educator of the year.
• Nominated to present on International Students and Learning Processes at ACAP’s annual conference after intensive application process.
• Effectively developed relationships with 24 new organisations within the counselling and management industry over the target 15 organisations, leading to students getting more worthwhile placements in industries of their choice
• Developed outstanding relationships with both students and educators allowing for free and open communication, leading to better service as demonstrated by a 36% increase in survey results
• Played a leading role in the newly formed environmental committee by researching possible strategies to bring ACAP to the forefront in environmental sustainability.
• Engaged in the strategic plan for the department.
• Nominated to participate in and contribute on Survey Committee due to experience in survey design and implementation to increase current response rate and improve survey design due to vast experience in survey design and implementation
July ’09 – Jul ‘11: Research and Development Consultant, QMI, Melbourne
Company Profile: Quantum Management Indicators s a leading Human Resources Consulting firm that specialises in creating and implementing customised Employee Surveys and Customer Surveys. Established in 1992, Quantum is based in Melbourne with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
Responsibilities: Developed academic and corporate research into various employee management areas affecting business strategy. Played leading role in research and development: including cross cultural research, conformity in organisations, brand management, internal customer service, and current human capital impact on businesses due to global financial crisis.
• Successfully completed various academic and corporate research papers and submitted them to the editorial board and successfully published papers in leading HR magazines – Human Capital and ThinkBig
• Developed products for the business, including brand management and internal customer services strategies.
• Developed presentations for national HR events including HR Summit and AM Institute in 2010
June ’08 – Sept ’10: Training Consultant, Trans Cultural Careers, Sydney
Company Profile: Provides training and coaching services that builds cultural intelligence and successful interaction in the workplace.
Responsibilities: Developed a training plan for cross cultural adjustment training session to build successful adaptation skills. Coached different clients/executives from various countries. Assisted in developing various training programs by looking at current research and benchmarking in cross cultural training and coaching. Coached and determined negotiation and conflict resolutions skills for clients. Helped in developing new opportunities for the business.
• Assisted in the development of training programs both online and F2F.
• Kept employers up to date on recent research in the area of cross cultural learning, development and training programs.
• Participated in international conferences to exchange knowledge in the area.
June ’09 – Sept ’09: Business Psychologist Consultant, Atriconsulting, Melbourne
Company Profile: Worked as a self-employed consultant for iHR and Career Focus. Both organisations focus on survey design and analysis
Responsibilities: Assisting in designing and re-analysing Organisational Effectiveness Surveys, including engagement, culture, and well-being surveys. Inputted theoretical and statistical knowledge into survey designing and analysis using SPSS and NVivo. Business development in South Asian countries. Assisted in successfully hosting the conference for Human Factor Professionals in Melbourne. Assisted in ad-hoc projects, including personality reporting, data presentation, etc. Researched business development opportunities in South Asian countries for the Institute of Psychological Practice
• Re-designed surveys to make them more scientifically valid and reliable
• Have delivered survey designs to clients with positive reactions and with the new surveys, have opened new business avenues.
• Have successfully planned a prominent Human Factors Forum
• Have developed and presented a Human Factors research paper on the electrification of the rail.
• Successfully facilitated recruitment assessment centres.
May ’08 – Sept ’08: Survey Design Consultant (Psych Intern), Hewitt Associates, Sydney
Company Profile: Global human resources (HR) outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of integrated services to help companies manage their total HR and employee costs, enhance HR services, and improve their workforces.
Responsibilities: Assisted organisational psychologists and management in beginning to end process in assessing employee engagement surveys. Compiled surveys, segmentation, research, used Human
Synergistic to determine manager behaviour, developed engagement reports and presented to clients with recommendation on future plans.
Feb ‘08 – Jul ’08: Training and Development Consultant, RailCorp, Sydney
Company Profile: State-owned Corporation offering passenger rail services within New South Wales
Responsibilities: Investigated current training programs and performed gap analysis. Benchmarked other companies that dealt with electrical safety training. Researched academic studies and conferred with relevant trainers on performance measures and current training programs.
Feb ‘08 – May ’08: Career Counsellor (Psych Intern), University of New South Wales, Sydney
Responsibilities: Conducted and interpreted personality and intelligence assessments. Interviewed and debriefed students and staff members who needed professional guidance in future career decisions. Provided a comprehensive report detailing assessment and interview feedback results.
July ‘07 – Nov ’07: Consultant (Psych Intern), IBM, Sydney
Company Profile: IBM is a global technology and innovation company with operations in over 170 countries
Responsibilities: Designed surveys for attitudes towards values in the organisation. Responsible for assisting fellow psychologists in ad-hoc projects including values, employee retention programs and occupational health and safety issues in regards to stress levels.
Apr–Jul ’07: Assessment & Development Consultant (Intern Psych), PreVisor, Sydney
Responsibilities: Involved in different projects, including attending development and assessment centres. Facilitated group exercises and administered ability tests as part of development centre activities. Created group scenario exercises for development centres and working on coaching plans for clients.
Jun ‘02 – Feb ’07: Sales Consultant/ Bank Co-ordinator, Various Orgs, United Kingdom
Responsibilities: Worked in various organisations, including Barclays Bank, Morrisons Supermarket Plc Phones4u, Allders and Debenhams.
Communication skills: Strong communication skills been demonstrated, including presenting to over 40- 100 individuals on a regular basis. Compiled large numbers of presentations on various topics including Employer Branding, Talent Management, Cross cultural skills, CV writing, interview skills, etc.
Innovative: Strongly believe that being creative in the face of change is one of the key competencies needed for any employee. Demonstrated this in ACAP by leading the change for Placement Networking Meetings and implementing new processes.
Adaptable: Exposed to different work environments and work ethics during career and university. Worked in both the UK and Australia where experience was gained in interacting with people from different cultural and professional backgrounds. Lived in seven countries and open to people from different cultures.
Project Management: Led various projects in Quantum and ACAP, including collating research data and presenting a rationale for a product to be introduced in the organisation. Due to high level of dedication to team work, am able to work effectively with
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.