1. MSc. International Business - Queen Mary University of London
2. Master in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
3. Bachelor in Pharmacy - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Cricket enthusiast and follow India.
FEBAURY 2017 – MAY 2022
ASSOCAITE CONSULTANT, AMI ASSOCIATES
• Contributed in the development of new small sized Pharmaceutical company as per Statuary guidelines.
• Assisted medium Pharmaceutical Company to attain WHO GMP and USFDA certification.
• Performed initial assessment, supervised the implementation of required changes in manufacturing area as per statutory guidelines.
• Obtain documents, clearance, certificates and approvals from the local, state and federal agencies.
• Prepare plant layout and necessary documents as per the statutory guidelines.
• Supported consultant/s with daily operational functions.
• Coordinated with different departments to ensure timely completion the project.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and emails and effectively answered questions and inquiries.
• Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
• Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners.
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation and placed all information in client file.
JUNE 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2015
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, AMBALAL SARABHAI ENTERPRISE
As a trainee at the Ambalal Sarabhai Enterprise, I worked directly under the supervision and guidance of the Director of the company. This enabled me to gain valuable experience in manufacturing but also on the managerial and the administrative side.
• I was also involved in new projects.
Drug Manufacturing | Administrative | Project Management
APRIL 2013 – JUNE 2013
TRAINEE BULK DRUG MANUFATURING, SYNBIOTICS LIMITED
As a trainee at Synbiotics Limited, the main emphasis was on bulk drug manufacturing (WHO GMP approved plant) but was also able to overview of the various processes in the following departments:
• Quality control and Assurance
• Stores and Warehousing
Manufacturing | Packing | Quality Control and Assurance | Stores and Warehousing
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.