An ambitious and dedicated Welder with experience working in home construction, manufacturing and shipbuilding. Demonstrates a diverse range of technical skills, including TIG, MIG and MMA welding. Confident using various hand and power tools, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment. Works effectively as part of a team to achieve objectives within deadlines, while maintaining quality standards. Experienced in routine servicing and repairs on specialist welding.
2012 – 2014
HENDERSON FABRICATION, UK
• Effectively prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including constructing and repairing various metal parts by welding them together
• Installing equipment and pipes such as lead pipes, valves, floors and tank linings, ensuring diligent adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and safety regulations
• Welding components in flat, vertical and overhead positions in accordance with written specifications or verbal direction
• Carefully examining and measuring work pieces, promptly identifying any defects and implementing corrective action
• Cutting large metal objects into pieces to be discarded and accurately measuring work pieces with straight edges to ensure adherence to stipulated specifications
• Applying an excellent working knowledge of tools and equipment on a daily basis, including the use of hand torches or heating furnaces to preheat pipes and work pieces as required
• Promptly reporting any defective or faulty equipment / material to management personnel and constantly monitoring the fitting, burning and welding processes
• Removing rough spots or loose metal from work pieces ad fusing metal segments using a diverse range of processes, such as gas metal arc and flux cored arc
2007 – 2012
2004 – 2007
Aluminium and steel TIG, MIG and MMA welding
Passionate and self-motivated
Arc and spot welding
Arc, plasma and gas cutting
Heat bending and fixing
Fillet welding up to 12mm
Working at height (scaffolds etc.)
HPHW systems installation and fabrication
Home construction, manufacturing and ship building
Adhering to Health and Safety regulations
Attention to detail and accuracy
Working under pressure and meeting deadlines
Commitment to professional development
Using hand and power tools
Interpreting technical drawings
Team working to achieve objectives
Professional School, Moldova, 2003
Romanian, English and Russian
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.