• BSc. Geological Engineering (First Class)
- Pumping test (borehole evaluation)
- Siting, with Geophysical methods - Resistivity (Groundwater exploration)
- Data analysis (softwares include Microsoft Excel, QGIS, Datamine, ArcMap, Surfer, SPSS)
- Team leadership
- Field mapping
• Student intern
- Borehole drilling (Supervision, Borehole design and construction)
- Use of the ABEM Terrameter LS machine
- Use of the PQWT machine
Other skills include
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Working well under maximum to minimum or no supervision
Aside my work/employment and academics, I also have so much interest in the following
• Teaching and Mentoring
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.