Spanish Recruitment Services
Skills Provision has deep ties with Spanish workers and Corporations. Our in-house consultants are constantly dealing with candidate queries whilst searching for suitable manpower for internal organisations.
Benefits to working in Spain are:
- A great climate
- Enjoying the local culture
- Good infrastructure, especially Healthcare
- Multicultural with strong international ties
Benefits to employing Spanish workers are:
- Well educated
- International outlook
- Language skills
- Well respected skills in some of the global shortage areas – see below
All European Union Citizens can work in Spain subject to getting a Fiscal identity number. People outside the EU require a work permit and visa.
If you are interested in working in Spain it is important to speak the language. Whilst there may be a number of international companies that are happy to hire those who do not speak the language they are in the minority.
When applying for a job a CV should be produced in Spanish. The CV style used in Spain is similar to that used of the UK and the USA. Skills Provision have become well versed in approaching Spanish companies that are not currently advertising positions, in the past this tactic has proved valuable, especially when dealing with skilled operators.
The top 5 job categories of applicants at present are who stand a good chance of gaining international employment are:
- Healthcare professionals, doctors, dentists and nurses
- Engineers, both electrical and mechanical
- Top Hospitality and Tourism professionals with certified trade skills/degrees.
- IT professionals
- Professionals like Architects, Surveyors, Project Managers
If you want to find out more simply join the site and register your details on our website.