1 answer

Unless you already have a visa entitling you to work in the UK or have what are known as grandfather rights (immediate relatives who are British citizens) you will require a visa sponsor. The British Government has various tiers of visas that can be seen by Googling “UKBA visas” and following the prompts on the webiste. Only in exceptional circumstances will you qualify for a visa and you will need a job offer in order to obtain the visa. At Skills Provision, for commercial reasons we only work with people with the existing right to work within the European Union or individuals that have existing visas. We would caution you to be very careful about paying any money up front on promises to get you a visa, as many of the people operating in this area are bogus


Please login or Register to Submit Answer