Would you like to challenge yourself in your next role?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Consultant to join on a long term basis in Bucharest, Romania.
In this role the work carried out will be split roughly into the following categories:
• Back-end development: PL/SQL and Java. ~ 70% of the development
• Front-end OFM: Oracle Forms ~ 20%, Oracle Reports ~ 10%
€350 per day
• Degree educated with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
Skills & Competencies:
• Oracle technologies: Oracle Database (11g, 12c), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware (Forms and Reports)
• Additional technologies: Java, XML, digital certificates, cryptography
• Good application design and programming skills using Oracle and Java technologies
• Good understanding of computers, operating systems (esp. Linux) and network
• Understanding of the banking products (payments, checks, direct debit etc.), Romanian Clearing, Financial systems, Financial reporting
• Must be able to work independently as well as in mixed team environments
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.chare
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.