Are you a SalesForce Business Analyst looking for that next challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany for such a person.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must have proficiency in both the German and English language.
Rate of Pay
To be discussed based on applicant experience
Further details can be provided per request.
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• 10+ years of experience, with 5 in a managerial role
• Leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
• Soliciting, gathering and analysing user input and requirements
• Documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
• Collaborating with business stakeholders
• Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community)
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.