A truly exceptional opportunity has been created for an MES Consultant in Indianapolis, IN, USA.
This latest vacancy requires an individual who is well versed in the Pharma/Biotech industry and its manufacturing processes.
The employing company is a market and world leader in IT solutions.
*Applicants must hold US Citizenship/Green card/Pre-existing Visa.
• 6+ years of MES experience
• Well-informed on MES systems such as Werum PAS-X, Syncade and Aspen Tech
• Working knowledge of IT applications and/or hardware utilized within Pharma Manufacturing operations
• Knowledgeable of Parenteral Products manufacturing
• Working knowledge of IT Life Cycle management, IT Business Process Model, S95 model, LSEF, and other IT processes
• Excellent communication skills with strong command of written and spoken English
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, & process improvement skills
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.