We are seeking to recruit an OSI PI Developer for a vacancy in Bakersfield, California, USA.
This position is to begin immediately and requires candidates to hold work authorisation for the United States.
Candidates should have experience of the following:
1. PI Development
2. OSI PI working experience for 3-4 years
3. SQL Database, SCADA Wonderware Historian preferable
4. Interface technologies: OPC, Custom implementation of API interfaces, Batch File interfaces, PI UFL for web scraping interfaces, PITOPI, PIRDBMS
5. OSIsoft PI suite with tools like AF SDK, PI Coresight, PI WebAPI, PI Processbook and PI Integrators strongly desirable
6. Microsoft SQL server queries, integration and reporting is a plus
7. VB.Net or C#
8. System Integration Testing and Unit Testing
9. OSIsoft PI-SDK and AF-SDK programming
10. Working in the Oil and Gas Domain is strongly preferred
• $85,000-$120,000 p/a
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.